Skip to content

Discuss This Would you buy an MV Agusta F3 800? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Would you buy an MV Agusta F3 800?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Would you buy an MV Agusta F3 800?

MV have released their new F3 800, billed as the ultimate road bike, combining the light weight and handling of a supersport bike, with the extra oomph of a superbike. But would you buy one?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 June 2013 10:34)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

I'd have said no

But I hear that Justin Bieber has ditched his Ducati for an MV Agusta, so I'm going to scweam and scweam until daddy buys me one.

Reply to this Topic
ducatigav

Feb 10

ducatigav says:

gsxr800 or a R8 now that be worth buying

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

MV Augusta

the problem is its tooooo pretty.And screams spoilt rich kid.

which isn't my thing.

but the concept has interested me, will certainly go and have a go on one, but if the tales of MV's fueling and electronic GLitchs are true then it won't knock the 675R off the top of the shopping list!

Reply to this Topic
jeffpatrick

Jun 13

jeffpatrick says:

Looks stunning, but at 11 - 12K with no ABS and a sketchy dealer network, it would have to be considerably better than the 675r for me.

Reply to this Topic
slickhillsy

Oct 04

slickhillsy says:

ABS

On a sports bike - dont be a big girls blowse!

Reply to this Topic
slickhillsy

Oct 04

slickhillsy says:

Spolit rich kid...

Ahhhh ok - so by your comment I deduce you can't rub two pennies together so can't get near it.  Instead of spoilt rich kid I hear hard done by skint bloke!

Personally, I'll take three...  One to rag as I see fit, one for my largest bathroom (have 4) so I can look at it while taking a dump and one for the the bike lock up (never mix the cars and bikes) that can be ragged by my mates when they like (cos I'm good like that)...

Reply to this Topic
jeffpatrick

Jun 13

jeffpatrick says:

@slickhillsy

Just an opinion, I don't enter into pissing contests, they get ya killed and don't impress anyone but yer own reflection.

Reply to this Topic
Danny456D

Nov 12

Danny456D says:

Not while i've got a K5 GSXR 750 sat in the garage, thankyou. Rather be tarred with the moronic lunatic brush, than the rich b*****d brush, but only just...

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

@Slickhillsy

thank you . in two paragraph's you've demostrated why nobody wants to be thought of as the "rich Kid"

i'll stick with the 675R because i understand the Value of something over the cost of it!

Reply to this Topic
jeffpatrick

Jun 13

jeffpatrick says:

@ Diablere

And just when I thought I didn't need a LIKE button!! Nice one.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices