Skip to content

Discuss This Would you buy an MV Agusta F3 800? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Would you buy an MV Agusta F3 800?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Would you buy an MV Agusta F3 800?

MV have released their new F3 800, billed as the ultimate road bike, combining the light weight and handling of a supersport bike, with the extra oomph of a superbike. But would you buy one?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 June 2013 10:34)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Diablere

You will never understand the value of my diamond encrusted teddy bear. (I wish, I'd flog the bastard in a second)

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

MV

Yes if it works as it should, as well as being pretty. If I could afford one, which I can't so that buggers that discussion.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

No Thanks

I can crash out six or seven Kawasaki Ninja 250s at the track for the price of the F3 800.

Reply to this Topic
yaki

Apr 13

yaki says:

All this salt of the earth inverted snobbery makes my arse laugh,to some people the cost of this bike is nothing that does not mean they do not value it any less and as for pissing contests most of you are in one trying to be the most down to earth hard done by bloke on here,just because your neighbour is a millionaire does not make him a twat it just makes you feel better to think he is.

Reply to this Topic
slickhillsy

Oct 04

slickhillsy says:

Yaki...

Well said mate!  :)

Completely agree with your comments, they're all a bunch of Daily Mail reading types who miss out on life because they just can't be content to get on with it and stop being beaten up by the green eyed monster!

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

would you like some salt

With those chips Guys?

Reply to this Topic
slickhillsy

Oct 04

slickhillsy says:

Someone sounds like a right shirt lifter to me...

"i wouldn't want to be a member of a club that would have me as a Member"

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

@slickhillsy

if you were cultured you'd perhaps reckonise that as a Groucho mark's quote.it is meant  to be taken with a  sense of self awareness and self depreciation that you clearly lack.

If sir you are so insecure you have to argue with someone on the internet over a Motorcycle,(i  can assure you , we can both afford) then i suggest you might like to spend some of you money on  therapy ,you seem to require it.

perhaps your anti -homosexual comment is pointing to the root of your particular problem?

lets not make this personal , as at the moment you're the one looking like an idiot!

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Sigh

Some rich people are nice. Some are cnuts. Some poor people are nice. Some are cnuts. As as for being affording the bike... I assure you both that I can't. That said, I've worked in a pub earning minimum wage on Leeds' own millionaire's row and whilst some of the rich people were perfectly nice and treated you just the same as anyone else, there was a big problem with some of them looking down on you and treating you like shit because they thought they were better than you. I guarantee you that they don't treat me like that at my current job when their life is potentially at stake and they depend on me doing my job right.

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

Phil?

you've moved off that bar and into the...........

KITCHEN?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices