Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi boosted by braking breakthrough MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi boosted by braking breakthrough

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi boosted by braking breakthrough

Valentino Rossi hailed his successful Motorland Aragon test appearance as one of his best days since returning to Yamaha, despite finishing almost a second slower than factory YZR-M1 teammate Jorge Lorenzo. The Italian was all smiles and full of optimism heading to the next race in Assen after he set a personal best time of 1.49.007 that put him fourth behind...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 June 2013 09:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

au contraire

I'll think you'll find weskit's supercorsas pleasantly scuffed all over. Have another apple juice for me.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

The point Wosi

You daft bowl of over ripe bananas, is that according to you and your dreary troop of bed wetters, is Rossi is supposedly of Alien class. Dovi never quite was, yet they're performing equally on the same GP12. Not only that, but at this stage last year Dovi had 60 points, the same as the world nr.6 has now, but on a satellite spec M1, he'd had no previous experience of. Tellingly this clearly indicates Rossi is a second class Motogp citizen, just as Dovi is. But I've been telling you this for some time.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
VeritasH

Apr 13

VeritasH says:

Out of interest Nostrodamus, I know that you did use to class Rossi as an Alien (i'm talking back in 2009/10 you had plenty of praise for him on here). Is your opinion that the game has moved on and that he is no longer and alien, or that he has declined and lost his edge?

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

Hopeing for 4 now

If this means we will have more riders at the sharp end then great.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

You've been telling us a lot of stuff over an extended period of time..none of it counts for much anymore Nostro.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

nostro your last post....

pretty much gets to the nub of the issue, no doubt you can expect another over the top personal attack from nursing home bed wetter saturn.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Yep Nostro, your hangup with Rossi is all too consuming and now your comments have lost all credibility. Rossi is not going to be your boyfriend, get over it.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Saturn... good qualifying

"They don't mean anything as far as Ducati is concerned."

If Dovi had qualified behind Rossi at Mugello Rossi would have started from the 2nd row & although he'd still have had a bad start (all things being equal) he'd have dropped back one less place & probably not had his collision with Bautista... Dovi's qualifying put Rossi on the 3rd row &, coupled with the misfortune that that can bring, gave him a stronger position in the championship.

Good qualifying is important because even if you don't benefit from the advantage it gives you in the race it means your direct competitors start from a disadvantaged position... as we have witnessed.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Oh dear Hedge

If's but's why's and wherefore's   - I'm actually a Ducati fan but fact is they don't convert qualifying pace into race results hence my comment on Barbera and Pramac - blisteringly fast (on occasions) over 1 lap sprints.  I say again what I've said before all Ducati's riders including Stoner have complained about vague front end and tyre wear. The Ducati GP is fundamentally flawed and needs to be re-worked even the 'lab bike' doesn't appear to be any better according to the 2 factory riders.   Hypothetically if it was possible to put Lorenzo and Pedrosa on the GP13 for a couple of races we would see if they are really aliens or just on the best bikes.

Anyway I hope Audi/Ducati manage to turn it around and challenge for podiums because this Spanish/Honda/Yamaha monopoly is getting pretty tedious.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Saturn...

But I surmise that you don't disagree with my last statement since you haven't picked fault with it... cool.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices