Skip to content

DUCATI Staff Blog: Hyperstrada at Snetterton and beyond HYPERSTRADA 821

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > HYPERSTRADA 821 > Staff Blog: Hyperstrada at Snetterton and beyond

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

Staff Blog: Hyperstrada at Snetterton and beyond

I took my Hyperstrada for a blast around the Snetterton 300 circuit on Monday – my second trackday of the year on the Ducati. I was there helping fellow MCN-er, Andy Davidson, who was doing his first ever trackday on his long term Kawasaki Z800. It’s easy to take trackdays for granted when you do a lot of them, but for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 June 2013 16:09)

Post a message in HYPERSTRADA 821

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

adverts

There's a snickers advert covering a large portion of text. Kind of annoying.

Reply to this Topic
azicat

Feb 13

azicat says:

I stopped doing track days years ago because of the weekend warriors you mention. They are the ones that think it's a race and then sandbag in the slow group. Even worse are the junior club racers who use track days as training/testing sessions and run every single session from fast to slow groups. That as well as the prices going up, no fuel on site for some locations, and insurances companies not wanting to know you if you fall off. As for knee down action - I think the whole thing is just ridiculous. Probably not helped by MCN perpetuating the culture with how-to videos etc. I always thought the purpose of leaning a bike is to go around a corner, not touching the road with anatomical features.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Mirrors?

I thought mirrors were banned on the track?  At least they usually are here in the "colonies".

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices