Skip to content

Discuss This Would Jorge’s HJC be a UK hit? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Would Jorge’s HJC be a UK hit?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Tony Hoare  says:

Would Jorge’s HJC be a UK hit?

You may have noticed that MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo had some company on the top step of the podium after last weekend’s Catalunya GP. Big-hearted Jorge took Spanish artist Anna Vives with him when he collected his race-winner’s trophy, because she designed his one-off helmet paintscheme. Vives, a Downs Syndrome sufferer who has found an outlet through art and has...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 June 2013 16:20)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Cool lid

I like :)

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

hmm

Every single person I know hates helmets like this, it just makes you look like a wannabe.

Reply to this Topic
Chongmin

Apr 13

Chongmin says:

It's colourful and will help me pull chicks, on my Kymco Agility 125. I wonder if they'll have XXXL.

Reply to this Topic
Kescheng

May 06

Kescheng says:

Something Good

Well it's not my personal taste but the reality is the backstory. The world is full of crap and arseholes but fair play to Lorenzo. He's done something good and positive here. I hope it does well.

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Pretty Special treatment

If I'd thrown some paint and scrawled on a helmet like that, it and I would be be roundly and deservedly mocked.

Reply to this Topic
Titosfuneral

Feb 12

Titosfuneral says:

Is it a cool lid? ... Yes. Would I buy it? ... No.

Reply to this Topic
bob9t9

Dec 05

bob9t9 says:

When i was a courier we used to write get well messages on the blokes recently crashed lid instead of his cast. Looks like it's caught on...

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

YEAH it`ll be great

I`m gonna buy one because it will boost my confidence , make me a much faster rider ,  get more ladies to want to bonk me , be the envy at local bike meet ,increase my willy size , give me more energy to party longer and I`ll comand much more respect when I go to watch racing ! ( all said with tongue in cheek )

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

I think

the concept of it is cool in the way he got a down syndrome friend to design it for him and that it is up for auction for charity. But £429-£459 it is a bit much for your average punter or a youth on his moped.

Reply to this Topic
pearsonsnose

Apr 09

pearsonsnose says:

Rogerborg

You don't need to do that to a crash helmet to be mocked...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices