Skip to content

Discuss This Alvaro Bautista not shocked by Suzuki pace MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Alvaro Bautista not shocked by Suzuki pace

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Alvaro Bautista not shocked by Suzuki pace

Former Suzuki MotoGP rider Alvaro Bautista says he has not been surprised at the impressive testing pace shown by the Japanese factory’s new 1000cc machine in testing this week. Frenchman Randy de Puniet raised more than a few eyebrows when he set the eighth fastest time during a one-day session at the Catalunya track near Barcelona on Monday. The current Aspar Aprilia...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 302 days ago (21 June 2013 13:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

illusion

hope stoner come back and ride suzuki.

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

doohanfan....

Why wasn't it Loris in 07?

I don't subscribe to the over hyped power advantage of the Duke in 07 but  Ducati did have two distinct advantages. 07 was the first wave of gyro controlled microsoft motorbikes. Combine the best electronics / power management with Stoner's Playstation Personality (the the first and best of the robot riders) not to mention some very well developed Bridgestones (thanks to Loris) and "Hey Presto"..... Looked like a rocket ship didn't it?

Apart from the ever declining handling capabilities of the Duke, Loris like many old school riders never got on with the idea of  software control over mind control. Throttle control changed more drastically than his instincts could. Rossi is probably the only rider that I can think of at the moment who transferred more than 90% of his ablility over to the gyro bikes from the old school tyre shredders. 

Before the gyro bikes, over one qualifying lap, Loris was the man you would always bet your house on though. Good ole boy!

Ciao Mama's!!!

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

whohowa

thought i'd pop in and see how the old day care centre is going , seems stoner on a rocket ship in 07 is still a hot topic!! , i'm afraid to open the other comments for sanity reasons , i'm positive there is a laguna 08 war raging on in there somewhere , anyway its a real shame stoner won on a rocket ship in 07 , doesn't seem fare at all , i remember a bloke named valintino winning title after title on michelins imperial blend rubber while most everyone else was using michelins recycled rubber band blend , now that was true fare racing them days.

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Dacron

Don't forget the extra cylinder and 490cc of silky smooth 4 stroke power when everyone else was on those old terrible two strokes! Later the then enemy, Yamaha couldn't keep it's tyres together and had a front end that folded faster than the chairs at a village hall after the wedding reception.   Easy life???  

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle