Skip to content

Products Accessories Review: Gerber Octane Multi-tool Parts & accessories

You are in... Forums > Products > Parts & accessories > Accessories Review: Gerber Octane Multi-tool

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Richard Newland  says:

Accessories Review: Gerber Octane Multi-tool

Gerber Octane Multi-tool, £44.99Time tested: 18-months What’s good? Anyone who’s ever been a boy scout feels a little bit lost without some sort of penknife or multi-tool close at hand, and I keep this one with me at all times. Bought to replace my 20 year-old Swiss Army knife that mysteriously went awol one day, this Gerber Octane does just about...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 June 2013 13:05)

Post a message in Parts & accessories

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Andy_L

Sep 08

Andy_L says:

Careful Richard, if you really keep this with you at all times you're probably breaking the law.  Since the blade locks, you need a good reason to have it with you in a public place.  "Just in case"-type reasons are unlikely to be acceptable, it needs to be fairly specific.

You might judge the chances of getting in trouble over it to be slim, but everyone should make their own informed decision.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices