Skip to content

VICTORY Staff Blog: Pushing the limit JUDGE

You are in... Forums > VICTORY > JUDGE > Staff Blog: Pushing the limit

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Staff Blog: Pushing the limit

When I picked the Victory Judge up from Victory UK I remember Victory UK's PR man telling me I'd want to start looking for a petrol station pretty sharpish after 120 miles. He also said if the petrol light comes on then I'd seriously be in trouble. With this information lodged firmly in my head I tend to start looking for a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 June 2013 12:45)

Post a message in JUDGE

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
davdamos

Feb 08

davdamos says:

you need to get a van (or take a plastic jerry can) to follow you one day you're not too busy to test exactly how far it'll go and when that light will come on...

Reply to this Topic
MCN LiamM

Jul 08

MCN LiamM says:

Davdamos

That was the original plan but I had to be somewhere unfortunately.

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

Judged and condemned

Having seen these bikes in reality the only one i can hand on heart say looks decent is the HAMMER S.:unsure:

Mcn LiamM:  The Victory Judge may be a comfortable bike, but i wonder why you chose it as a L.T.T machine? Seems a mystery, but.......Each unto their own. Better than walking though, i guess.:blink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
MCN LiamM

Jul 08

MCN LiamM says:

If everybody had the same opinion life would be a bit dull, wouldn't it?

Reply to this Topic
plumber01

Feb 12

plumber01 says:

range?

Liam am I alone in being fed up with new bikes that have a fuel light on within a 100 miles, I know many still have 30 or 40 left in them, but who wants to take the chance on whether or not you will find a garage or not. Is it about weight ( as an extra 5 litres =5kgs) or are engines getting bigger and there is no space over the airbox? or are the manufactures somehow  thinking that will notice the cost of 20 litres is 30 quid and some people put that in their car? cant you journalists start telling manufactures we want to ride not spend out time in forecourts!

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

Reply:

MCN LiamM....... Yes, you're right, i guess horses for courses m8,

but it's still 300kgs of over priced scrap. Sorry.

Saying that, i have to confess, i quite like the Hammer S.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Victory. I thought, after Agamemnon, it was Nelson's flagship?

Reply to this Topic
MCN LiamM

Jul 08

MCN LiamM says:

Replies

Plummer: No, I don't think you're alone, but I don't think many bikes' fuel lights come on before 100 miles. Going from the bikes I've ridden the average tank range seems to be about 150, with some bigger tanked bikes pushing 300 miles.

Stressed: Something we agrre on! The Hammer S is a really good looking bike and just as much fun to ride.

Reply to this Topic
yaki

Apr 13

yaki says:

My Harley FatBoy will do between 42 and 60 mpg and that gives me up to 250miles per tank.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices