Skip to content

Discuss This Suzuki keen to retain Randy de Puniet for 2014 testing role MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Suzuki keen to retain Randy de Puniet for 2014 testing role

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Suzuki keen to retain Randy de Puniet for 2014 testing role

Randy de Puniet could have his testing contract at Suzuki extended for 2014 after impressing in three appearances on the Japanese factory’s new 1000cc machine. The current Aspar Aprilia rider has a contract to head Suzuki’s test and development schedule in 2013 and he had hoped it might lead to a permanent ride in the 2014 MotoGP world championship. Those aspirations were...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 June 2013 14:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

Good choice

De Puniet is a great choice. He is consistant at 95 procent and has experience with motogp electronics, but does not have experience with the top factory teams so therefore would not anger them moving to Suzuki. As for the recent performance of Suzuki? how much fuel was being used to produce those times? And returning in 2015 is a good decision. Suzuki can develop their software etc without havbing to worry about the expence of competing and developing at the same time. They can visit the tracks where the other teams have raced and compare times, data etc and continue to develop. Seems logical to me.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

To play?

Just an idea...

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I didn't think there was a GP13 dead Rev.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Sign him up full time I say he needs a decent ride.

Reply to this Topic
bennysma

Jun 13

bennysma says:

benny there you are!!!!!

Benny!!!! You better get your scrawny arse home now! ive have a livingroom full of rugby players and its your turn to mop up. Im losing mummy every single second your sat at your mates watching that Hannah 'fuckin' montana DVD's! if you dont come home soon there is no coco-pops for 3 months! and i fucking mean it! just like the time i refused you any "bitty"??? yeah you remember! you bed wetting piss stained little wretch" and for those fluent in the beutiful welsh tongue, (not mine you dirty fuckers the language!!) benny is a complete : Twll tin (arse hole) ffwrch (pussy) sach blewog (ball-bag) drewgi siffilitig (syphilitic stink-dog) and my personal favourite cont gwirion (stupid c%nt)Hurry up benny the rugby boots are ruining my Shag-pile!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices