You are in... Forums > General > General > that teach the miserable gits

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

that teach the miserable gits

got off a speeder on a technicality, was actually speeding but the radar/lazer piece of shit they aim at you must have been having a bad day clocked at 188 mph on a CB1300 FFS proved it wont/cant possibly hit those dizzy speeds without literally spending a sged load on the thing, so its honours even at the moment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 June 2013 10:37)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

He he

Did you get a NIP with 188mph on it?  That would be worth framing. :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

its not

very often i win at anything, just goes to show persevere and anything can happen, as for the nips i have requested it back for future reference, nice to see its not always those money grabbing bastards that get their man, i expect i will now be marked down as a must  be caught and done just to justify the existence of such miserable bastards as the safety Scamera vans .

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I argued

2 speeding fines, basically I didn't do it and after lots of toing and froing they got removed.

hands up if I'm caught fare cop but not when I didn't.  Still only 6 points to remove now:upset:

Reply to this Topic
MadKwakaMax

Mar 06

MadKwakaMax says:

well done chap

they just chance it a lot of times and hope no-one notices .

If their scamera was out by that much how many folks got done that day who were in the limit?

MX

Reply to this Topic
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

babyrocket

Congratulations on getting off with the points, I'm envious! If I get any more I'll maybe get you to be my defence lawyer :winkie:

babyblade only 6 points to remove - lucky you! I'm on 9 :upset: The plus side is that the first 3 expire this October and the remaining 6 within 11 months from October.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

mine

are nearly coming off must check the exact date. Funny how it goes in phases. No points for years then half a dozen come along all at once:shock:

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

dave c

almost sent the nips off pleading guilty, only when my mrs spotted the actual clocked speed of 188.68 mph that i got my legal head on, gotall roads tests of said bike, plus a 25 quid letter from the local honda dealer to state the bike was in standard trim and unmolested by performane enhancing products, 2 weeks later notice of prosecution scrapped, still cost me roughly 30 quid in phone calls and payment for the letter, but nil points,yippeeeeeeeeeeee.

Reply to this Topic
albert88

Jan 10

albert88 says:

BB41

how many points left?? you is one bad un:lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN