Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith aiming to stay in Tech 3 Yamaha MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith aiming to stay in Tech 3 Yamaha

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith aiming to stay in Tech 3 Yamaha

With a contract for 2014 already signed and sealed, it is no surprise that British rider Bradley Smith spoke of his intention to be part of the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad in 2014 on the eve of this weekend’s Dutch TT in Assen today. If only it was that simple. Smith might be only in the first of a two-year deal...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 June 2013 17:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Chris

Yeah I agree, it would of been better for him to show his true self on a decent bike... but he didn't get one, he got a Mistral 610 unfortunately... and he performed well, relatively against Torres and also now looking how Kent & Rossi are doing this year.

I do think another year on a decent bike would of seen him grow a little more though.

Bizarrely, wasn't Herve talking to Smithy about going to the big class a year earlier!!

Reply to this Topic
bennysma

Jun 13

bennysma says:

benny

Right im getting right fucked off with this! Benny the little rent boy hasnt come home in 2 weeks! i cancelled his pay and go phone so he couldn't spend all day looking at carol vorderman on the internet, and all of a sudden i get told by the choirmaster, he's been back on here posting bullshit about motorbikes!!! MOTORBIKES< the lil' fucker fell of his quad the other week, he knows shit all about any kind of bike! apart from me that is, he did fall out of my fanny once you know! still have no clue how he crawled out of the abortion bucket! anyways please send him home if you see him, his mam and tadhave alot of cleaning to do after the boys from the colliery came and filled me fit to burst!!! hwyl fawr (that means bye you fuckin heathens!) ps i love dovi too. the="" lil'="" fucker="" fell="" of="" his="" quad="" the="" other="" week,="" he="" knows="" shit="" all="" about="" any="" kind="" of="" bike!="" apart="" from="" me="" that="" is,="" he="" did="" fall="" out="" of="" my="" fanny="" once="" you="" know!="" still="" have="" no="" clue="" how="" he="" crawled="" out="" of="" the="" abortion="" bucket!="" anyways="" please="" send="" him="" home="" if="" you="" see="" him,="" his="" mam="" and="" tadhave="" alot="" of="" cleaning="" to="" do="" after="" the="" boys="" from="" the="" colliery="" came="" and="" filled="" me="" fit="" to="" burst!!!="" hwyl="" fawr="" (that="" means="" bye="" you="" fuckin="" heathens!)="" ps="" i="" love="" dovi="">

Reply to this Topic
bennysma

Jun 13

bennysma says:

Ti'n Goc Oen (or Coc Oen)!

thats right Benny, your a Lamb's Dick!!!

Reply to this Topic
bennysma

Jun 13

bennysma says:

Right im getting right fucked off with this! Benny the little rent boy hasnt come home in 2 weeks! i cancelled his pay and go phone so he couldn't spend all day looking at carol vorderman on the internet, and all of a sudden i get told by the choirmaster, he's been back on here posting bullshit about motorbikes!!! The fucking cock could fall off the floor while sitting down dunno what the little prick is doin talking about bikes! any ways i got balls that need warming and the vicar likes the sahpe of his hands. send him home im losing money hand over job! thanks. bennys Mam

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices