Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow looking to bounce back in Assen MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow looking to bounce back in Assen

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow looking to bounce back in Assen

British rider Cal Crutchlow is determined to bounce back from his crash out of podium contention in Catalunya earlier this month with a return to the top five in this weekend’s Assen clash. The 27-year-old failed to finish for the first time in 2013 when he tumbled out of the early stages in Barcelona while battling behind dominant Spanish trio Jorge...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 298 days ago (26 June 2013 17:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Cal Crutchlow looking to bounce back in Assen

Stop bouncing and keep the thing rubber side down!

If only you could stop the unforced errors then 4th in the WC would be nailed on. All the best in Assen.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

CC

He has been linked with Ducati and Honda and he added: “The track will be completely different on a race weekend and it might feel completely different on a different bike (laughs).” 

Come on all you anti CC guys... just chill out and let the boy grow on you a little, after all, he has grown on Yamaha, Dorna, Tech3, the media generally & very importantly... Monster too.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Good on ya Cal. Crashing out and still holding 4th in the championship on a sat bike ain't too bad.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

EL'D...

I think you'll find most people follow riders on their merits but when you get people saying "Cal will find his true place once rossi gets his confidence back" & "enjoy it while you can cal, cuz if you think that you are a shadow of the great one you will be abused!!" when Cal fully deserves his current position in the championship you can understand some level of animosity towards certain Rossi fans.

I guess you get knobs in all aspects of sport.

Reply to this Topic
bennysma

Jun 13

bennysma says:

Benny

Right im getting right fucked off with this! Benny the little rent boy hasnt come home in 2 weeks! i cancelled his pay and go phone so he couldn't spend all day looking at carol vorderman on the internet, and all of a sudden i get told by the choirmaster, he's been back on here posting bullshit about motorbikes!!! MOTORBIKES< the lil' fucker fell of his quad the other week, he knows shit all about any kind of bike! apart from me that is, he did fall out of my fanny once you know! still have no clue how he crawled out of the abortion bucket! anyways please send him home if you see him, his mam and tadhave alot of cleaning to do after the boys from the colliery came and filled me fit to burst!!! hwyl fawr (that means bye you fuckin heathens!) ps i love dovi too. the="" lil'="" fucker="" fell="" of="" his="" quad="" the="" other="" week,="" he="" knows="" shit="" all="" about="" any="" kind="" of="" bike!="" apart="" from="" me="" that="" is,="" he="" did="" fall="" out="" of="" my="" fanny="" once="" you="" know!="" still="" have="" no="" clue="" how="" he="" crawled="" out="" of="" the="" abortion="" bucket!="" anyways="" please="" send="" him="" home="" if="" you="" see="" him,="" his="" mam="" and="" tadhave="" alot="" of="" cleaning="" to="" do="" after="" the="" boys="" from="" the="" colliery="" came="" and="" filled="" me="" fit="" to="" burst!!!="" hwyl="" fawr="" (that="" means="" bye="" you="" fuckin="" heathens!)="" ps="" i="" love="" dovi="">

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle