Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi curious and positive in Assen MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi curious and positive in Assen

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi curious and positive in Assen

Curious and positive is how Valentino Rossi arrived in Assen today ahead of arguably the most important weekend for the Italian since he returned to Yamaha’s factory squad in 2013. Tweaks to the front-end set-up of his YZR-M1 machine during test sessions at Catalunya and Motorland Aragon last week have boosted Rossi’s confidence that he can break up the fight for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 June 2013 19:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Fear can keep you up all night, but faith makes one fine pillow..

..let's not forget who we're talking about here girls. Whether you like him or not, the boy's got history and that in itself deserves some respect. Personally I think you're all jumping the gun a bit - he's hardly running at the back of the pack and has already proved to be a podium contender this season. I don't think we've seen the last of Rossi just yet, I think he's still got a role to play in the outcome of the championship. Assen will hopefully tell us a lot..

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

huskymick

Where is Aseen? Is it a new track?:lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Well said CHR

my six race prediction is now on the line.

Nostro - you munchkin - ''follow the yellow brick road''  -  FFS  -   WE GET IT !!!    This mediocre world no.6 with   9 world titles  has been  the brightest star in MotoGp  for the last 17 years and his mediocre 80s fix crew chief has been the most successful for more than 20 years.         Man - Mr MotoGp really is under your skin !   Get some therapy - your obsession is endangering your mental health.

Reply to this Topic
Huskymick

May 13

Huskymick says:

Assen

Better ? Stupid I pad thing.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

I thought Flo was well beyond the curious stage!

Anyway that Mr Nostro might be onto something in that the worst fanboys of all, those who derive an income from selling hope to his fans may have also piqued the Italians interest with their unrequited, sickeningly puerile, never ending man love and actually convinced him that he can still win.

Of course, he hasn't just gone to shit in the last few months, any real fan who can form a rational opinion and doesn't start a comment with "Oh David, you're the best story teller since that Geoff Chaucer bloke!" etc, knows it's been a bloody age since he could compete on equal terms.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Follow the yellow brick road Saturn?!

and gaily skip along with the dregs of society? Brainless, heartless, scared wee fools? Err no thanks.  I'll stay on the path or perspective and perception if it's all the same to you.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

He knows

his place out there and he believes he can go faster and I for one hopes he does because I am sick and tired of the Spanish national anthem.

Reply to this Topic
Huskymick

May 13

Huskymick says:

FP1 two Yamaha's out front

But Rossi is not one of them ! Maybe in FP2 then.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

bi

curious as we already know,and positive he loves himself and his lil buddy.hmmmmm

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

Analysis

Go into motoGP.com and have a look at the results for fp1 and analysis. Look at Rossi's fastest sector times. He can go half a second faster, Lorenzo 2 tenths and MM about the same as his fastest time.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices