Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi curious and positive in Assen MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi curious and positive in Assen

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi curious and positive in Assen

Curious and positive is how Valentino Rossi arrived in Assen today ahead of arguably the most important weekend for the Italian since he returned to Yamaha’s factory squad in 2013. Tweaks to the front-end set-up of his YZR-M1 machine during test sessions at Catalunya and Motorland Aragon last week have boosted Rossi’s confidence that he can break up the fight for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 June 2013 19:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Benny

''did it look like carrots ?''      You've just put me off tonight's Chinese takeaway - Thanks!

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Competition is healthy. Especially when all your competitors are unhealthy, and hopefully sick and absent during the competition.

eh Dani!..

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Now now Saturn

no need to get all snarky just because I exposed the folly of your 'yellow brick road' line.

Besides which wasn't Dorothy and her little dog Uccio off to see the Wizard of Oz for some pointers on how to escape from Borgo Panigale? Perhaps if Dorothy hadn't been such a cocky little bitch the Wizard may have shared a few of his tips on how to deal with the wicked red witch from the west, because relying upon the equally overly assured witch from the south to sort things out with a couple of clicks of his magic shoes sure didn't work.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Nah, I love Dani...

..he's just so dishy. Still my tip for the top...

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Snarky Nostro

Moi ???  Besides I know you can handle it !!!

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

Dani

Will probably take a championship anyway he can at this point, unhealthy or no. Saturn, we're not the same? Bollocks, I had us pegged for long lost twin brothers or something.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Now that would be funny

Wouldn't it

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Saturn

Hi Bud.     Just as an aside to Rossi tho' -  but didn't Casey give up on the Ducati and jump ship to Honda and then give up on MotoGp altogether ?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Casey gave up after many years of trying with Ducati yet delivered a title and was always a front-runner. Casey then chose a different path. Are you knocking a man for living by his convictions? Vale promised the world but 'shat himself/sold his arse'...............take your pick bud.

There lies the difference.  

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Can you handle it..?

I reckon Dani's going to be a bit a like Nostril, who'll take a large Bratwurst any way he can nowadays..gobbled down with a few peach schnapps or, up the smoky old two-valved chuff bent clutching handrails outside The Berlin Pink Flamingo..orange thong pulled to one side.

Marquez is faster than Pedrosa already. He is a natural born killer.

Nobody will pay attention to Pugwashes muffled cries of protest..as the new Alpha-Male at Repsol delivers large doses of reality, rough & large style.

The pressure of expectation..are his tiny little shoulders broad enough?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

You know what they say about a guy with tiny little shoulders?...

...Massive helmet!...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices