Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Onboard with Adam Child at the TT General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Video: Onboard with Adam Child at the TT

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Onboard with Adam Child at the TT

Onboard with MCN senior road tester Adam Child on lap one of this year’s Lightweight race at the TT.  Adam is riding his own Ken Urwin Motorcycle's prepared Kawasaki ER-6, chasing down Portuguese star Nuno Caetano. We join the battle at the end of the cronk y voddy straight, flat out in top gear into Molyneux’s fast right hander. The guys at...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 June 2013 09:52)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
andimakk

Jun 10

andimakk says:

good work

well done chad , hope to see you again next year

Reply to this Topic
Titosfuneral

Feb 12

Titosfuneral says:

Holy cow

Most of the shots we see are from professional and semi-professional riders. However watching the on-board of someone who isn't a pro racer who doesn't know the course that well is far more nerve wracking and shows just how much commitment a lap of the TT requires. Thanks. Interesting video. (I notice he's not being called "wild Child" anymore..)

Reply to this Topic
Danny456D

Nov 12

Danny456D says:

Well done Chad.

After watching you at the TT, you showed just as much commitment as the guys around you, and after reading that you were touching 140 down bray hill, you've got my respect mate.

Reply to this Topic
bestd955

Feb 05

bestd955 says:

amazing

watching the footage all I could think was how the hell do you get past another rider when they are concentrating on their own racing line, amazing

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Sound

The microphone placement makes the bike sound like a Puch Maxi in its death-throws.

Reply to this Topic
MrGiggle

Nov 12

MrGiggle says:

Hold my beer!!

Ill do it on my CBF125 haha

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN