You are in... Forums > General > General > madkwakamax

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

madkwakamax

hopefully you will be up at the ponderosa on sunday, just wouldnt be the same without you there.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 296 days ago (27 June 2013 15:58)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

bump

Reply to this Topic
MadKwakaMax

Mar 06

MadKwakaMax says:

aah bless ya chucks

I've just scouted around and found the thread about Sunday.

I don't want to bore you all with what's been going on in my life this year as to why I've not been on the ball with Maxie Meets and I'm so happy you're all going ahead anyway .You should ,you're a brilliant bunch and you always have such a laugh at these meets and I hope some good friendships have been made and some good rides had .

Again I can't manage this one I'm afraid ,I've been made the chair of our local bike club and feel that our  big ride out to the Ace Cafe is one time I ought to be with them . (Previous chairs being happy to turn up for committee meetings only.)

Silverfox has a-NOTHER ! TDM and is starting to go out with me more so I will if still required sort out a meet for another month ?

Have the best time anyways guys,forecast is good and roads are fun up in them thar hills!

Max x

Reply to this Topic
Stunty69

Feb 04

Stunty69 says:

MAXIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

hey georgeous

wont b the same without ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh n I was gonna gi you a big squeeze xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

regards geeungos:mellow:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

Ace cafe....

a bit too far for a day trip for me,but I'm going to get there one day.Have a good ride out  Maxie.:smile

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

maxie

we've missed you hun :upset: Please, please do take back the mantle of MCN bike meet pres cause it's killing me, i've lost weight, had sleepless nights and received death threats and i've only done two.

Where we going next? :smile

Reply to this Topic
skycat

Jul 05

skycat says:

Oldish

A ride to Ace Café is a must..... I past the place numerous of times in the car, but managed to visit it when the lovely von (I think is was von) organised the GOSH run seven years back now http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/community/Forums/Categories/Topic/?topic-id=242703&start-page=270

As I remember it was a great day!  See link for the pictures from that day. :smile

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

one day....

I'll get there Sky....recognised one or two on there, and there's Vulcan looking just the same as that pic from Spanish cafe last week.

Reply to this Topic
skycat

Jul 05

skycat says:

Oldish

Yes Vulc and his wife were there as I remember, along with likes of Kwak6ft, norfolknchance, spire and madmax :smile

Certainly a very fond memory and particularly as it was the last ride for me in the south east just before I headed to Scotland!

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

aww shucks

well at least i know your still about, and will endevour to catch up with you before the years out, take care ,be safe and see you soon.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle