Skip to content

Discuss This Dutch TT: Lorenzo breaks collarbone in practice smash, out this weekend MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dutch TT: Lorenzo breaks collarbone in practice smash, out this weekend

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Dutch TT: Lorenzo breaks collarbone in practice smash, out this weekend

Reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo has broken his collarbone in a free practice smash at Assen today. The incident, to his previously damaged left shoulder, will rule him out of this weekend's race. The Spainard touched the wite line exiting the fast Hoge Heide right turn, before being thrown off the bike and landing heavily on his left shoulder. “Jorge has suffered an...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 June 2013 16:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

full full... now

Rossi. Does this guy have a voodoo doll or something? We have just seen why Rossi won so many WC's.

Reply to this Topic
Unbreakable

Feb 11

Unbreakable says:

Pedrosa

Has everything lining up nicely. If he doesn`t win this year he`s off my alien list.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Oh I do our Welsh prophet

Two weeks. Sufficient time. I remember Andrew Stroud racing two weeks after a big collarbone breaking stack on the Tiger Angel OW01 during the ASBK GP support race at Eastern Creek 20 odd years ago. With a sucessful plate and modern treatment techniques I reckon Jorge will be on the grid. W.C's like him know the value of every single point.

Let's see.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Inshallah to that

oh bearded one.

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Gutted, when Dani wins the trophy this year people will say he was gifted it...when he was already on his way through the yam tracks and still in front. Still, as long as he does win the championship that's all that counts.

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

One less for Bautista to take out in the first lap of the race..........

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

I'm with you stonered, despite jorge having a 'near-perfect season' he's still behind Dani, who was 40 points behind Jorge this time last year. Has been hanging on by his shirt tails against a much stronger honda team this year and the honda tracks are to come later, remember Dani's 2nd half last year. Rossi could be a real pest this weekend if they have resolved some of the braking issues...

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

Shame

I had a sneaky suspicion Lorenzo was going to challenge for the win.

Reply to this Topic
MrGiggle

Nov 12

MrGiggle says:

Cal

Cals time to shine ;D

Reply to this Topic
VeritasH

Apr 13

VeritasH says:

If Lorenzo is allowed to come back he will be back without a doubt.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices