Skip to content

Discuss This Dutch TT: Lorenzo breaks collarbone in practice smash, out this weekend MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dutch TT: Lorenzo breaks collarbone in practice smash, out this weekend

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Dutch TT: Lorenzo breaks collarbone in practice smash, out this weekend

Reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo has broken his collarbone in a free practice smash at Assen today. The incident, to his previously damaged left shoulder, will rule him out of this weekend's race. The Spainard touched the wite line exiting the fast Hoge Heide right turn, before being thrown off the bike and landing heavily on his left shoulder. “Jorge has suffered an...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 June 2013 16:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bennysma

Jun 13

bennysma says:

BBBEEENNNNYYYYYY

Benny!!!! You better get your scrawny arse home now! ive have a livingroom full of rugby players and its your turn to mop up. Im losing mummy every single second your sat at your mates watching that Hannah 'fuckin' montana DVD's! if you dont come home soon there is no coco-pops for 3 months! and i fucking mean it! just like the time i refused you any "bitty"??? yeah you remember! you bed wetting piss stained little wretch" and for those fluent in the beutiful welsh tongue, (not mine you dirty fuckers the language!!) benny is a complete : Twll tin (arse hole) ffwrch (pussy) sach blewog (ball-bag) drewgi siffilitig (syphilitic stink-dog) and my personal favourite cont gwirion (stupid c%nt)Hurry up benny the rugby boots are ruining my Shag-pile!!!

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Hugs...

Stonered said... "Dani wins the trophy this year people will say he was gifted it when he was already on his way through the yam tracks and still in front"

you... "I'm with you stonered"... "against a much stronger honda team this year"

You're the biggest best-bike gifted championship troll there is... what's going to happen is exactly what you're exhibiting... ignorant tossers will ignore the fact the JL was only 7 points behind in the championship when he broke his collarbone & had won more races than anyone else to that point & will troll on about Dani only winning 'cos he's on the best bike... stop dribbling on every year that Rossi doesn't win (against all odds of course) & enjoy the racing.

As I said before, get well soon Jorge, it's not over... this is the point where Dani usually has the worst luck in the world & loses his chance... yet again.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Chill out hedgey .... We all know that if Danny wins by less than 20 points there will be all sorts of comments about a gifted title...not the fact that Danny was already on top of the series at the time...by doing the same thing Jorge did last year, by being consistent.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Honestly hedgey you've no idea what you are talking about. I actually meant a stronger rider line up your cluts... The point that Jorge was up until injury in a worse position in the championship than last year is fact, this can clearly be checked against the results of last year and takes into consideration your inane belief that his two wins at two of his best tracks cemented this years title for him.. When Rossi crashed in 2010 you went to great lengths to point out the he'd already lost the title, despite being both stronger the season before(not coming 2nd for 6 of the last 8 races!!) than Jorge was last year, and being in a better position when he crashed. My point was that Dani is already in charge this year, it appears though you are too stupid to see it. There is no mention of better equipment on my part or of Rossi's title winning seasons . In short you are a fucking tool.

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

Jorge's out of the chase through a mistake so how can Dani be "gifted" the WC (assuming he wins)?

if you make mistakes that are your own fault you pay the consequences.

anybody can deny a rider the right to call himself WC with if's and buts but if Danis name is on the trophy at the end of the year it's because his bike was reliable enough, fast enough and Dani made the least mistakes that matter.

to finish first, first you have to finish, every racer will tell you that.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

is this by some chance

bennysma, an attempt at humour or satire? If so, it is notably unsuccessful.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Hugs

"The point that Jorge was up until injury in a worse position in the championship than last year is fact"

Yep... brought about by one 7th place & he was well on his way to recovering his position.

Hugs..."When Rossi crashed in 2010 you went to great lengths to point out the he'd already lost the title"

Nope, never have... it was way to early to say that & I have ridiculed those who have said that with reference to Rossi or Stoner's injuries (& now JL of course).

Hugs..."My point was that Dani is already in charge this year, it appears though you are too stupid to see it."

Hugs... "The might of Honda with dani and the young pretender with a defo mechanical advantage against the legend and the current champ who both have work to do"

As I say, you are the biggest best-bike gifted championship troll there is & anyone who has won in the last 10 years has done it because Rossi has been disadvantaged in some way, not through their own ability...

"In short you are a fucking tool."

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices