Skip to content

Discuss This Crutchlow expects Lorenzo to bounce back from injury blow MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Crutchlow expects Lorenzo to bounce back from injury blow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Crutchlow expects Lorenzo to bounce back from injury blow

British rider Cal Crutchlow said he fully expects Jorge Lorenzo to bounce back quickly from a broken left collarbone the reigning world champion suffered in a high speed practice crash at Assen earlier today. The Spaniard had dominated this morning’s opening practice in dry conditions when he fell heavily in a rain-lashed FP2. Lorenzo’s factory Yamaha YZR-M1 appeared to clip a white...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 301 days ago (27 June 2013 17:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

about 2 weeks?

Is it possible to get Lorenzo back in a little over two weeks for Germany? How?

Reply to this Topic
Huskymick

May 13

Huskymick says:

He will be back

But not at his best

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

A plated collar-bone is stronger than the original - he could race at Sachsenring

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Been really impressed with Cal these last few races, he's taken licking Jorge's balls to a whole new dimension. I've heard he'd asked if the hospital at Barcelona had a double gurney..

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Been really impressed with Cal these last few races, he's taken licking Jorge's balls to a whole new dimension. I've heard he'd asked if the hospital at Barcelona had a double gurney..

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

Dear Monster

MONSTER !!! We want Cal on the full factory Yamaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's with me on this ???

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

I wish they would give Cal a go at Jorge's bike....that would be a way to answer all the questions...can't see it happening tho...

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

Wow? Really!

I was expecting Lorenzo to retire, but the urge to collect free pieces of silverware and have people give him credit for it is obviously too much.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

No one will ride George's bike. Yamaha needs to save engines.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

factory bike?

Why do people think if Cal jumped on Jorge's bike it would make such a difference?
He would probably not do so well as he is doing now initially and may even not get such good results after time on the bike.
The bike he is on is almost as good and maybe even better in some ways.It certainly suits Cal.
I wish it would happen just to prove my point.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle