Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi: Extra motivation and pressure after Lorenzo crash MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi: Extra motivation and pressure after Lorenzo crash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi: Extra motivation and pressure after Lorenzo crash

Valentino Rossi admitted that Jorge Lorenzo’s Dutch injury disaster has give him more motivation but extra pressure to try and battle with factory Honda duo Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez in Assen. Lorenzo is out of Saturday’s historic Dutch TT with a broken left collarbone after the reigning world champion fell heavily in a rain-soaked second practice session at Assen.After taking...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 June 2013 17:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

What Yamaha would like

is for Crutchlow and Rossi to take points off the Honda's to limit the damage on Jorge's title chance.   It will take a wet race for any chance of that happening.   If it's dry Honda 1, 2, without question.

Reply to this Topic
Huskymick

May 13

Huskymick says:

Extra motivation

Should he not be full of it already on a works bike, says a lot about him.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Wet or dry

Rossi hasn't a cat in hells chance of stopping Dani and MM.Yammy needs buckets full of rain tomorrow and pre race warm up and then a dry track for the race, then maybe Cal can get amongst the Hondas.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Yada Yada

What Yamaha would like. What I would like is for it to bucket down with rain mid race and for a Ducati or Art rider to capitilize and win.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

I wouldn't disagree

with that sentiment Boots - I remember a few years back when Guintoli took a Kawasaki into the lead in a pissing wet race (can't remember year or track) he crashed while leading but it created a bit of extra interest.

Can't see that happening on Saturday as the 3 Amigos plus 2 are all pretty handy in the wet.  I still say Honda 1 and 2 for the race.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

If Yamaha want points

Give Cal Jorges goody bag ,It would be for all the right reasons and be a good opportunity for Cal to show Yamaha the error of their ways,Get well soon Jorge, I had him down for a certain win on saturday ,I have nothing against Dani edging towards his first title but I want him and Jorge tooth and nail in every race ,Yamaha need Cal and the off colour Doctor on top form this weekend ,time for Lin to hand over the toys

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Cal has taken a few years to get the Tech3 M1 to his liking, there is no way he will just jump on JL M1 and do any good, in that short space of time.

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

Unless a complete miracle happens, Rossi will not be winning on Saturday, even though he has thee bike to do it on.

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Stig - hate to sound like Benny...

...but Dovi going to Ducati is making Cal appear to be better than he actually is. Dovi would still be handing him his @ss on a fortnightly basis if he hadn't took the fat paycheck and flushed away the next two years of his career riding the shit-pig.

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

I doubt that

Crutchlow's results would improve if he was given Jorge's bike.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices