Skip to content

Discuss This Marquez: ‘It is not the same without Lorenzo’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marquez: ‘It is not the same without Lorenzo’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marquez: ‘It is not the same without Lorenzo’

Rookie Marc Marquez reckons Jorge Lorenzo’s injury absence from this weekend’s legendary Dutch TT is a big blow for the 2013 MotoGP world championship chase. Less than 24 hours before a heavy FP2 crash in wet conditions left the factory Yamaha rider with a broken left collarbone, Lorenzo had said he was riding better than at any other stage in his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 294 days ago (27 June 2013 17:38)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

It's not is it

Now Marquez will get a slightly bigger trophy without having to do anything but follow Pedrosa around for 45 minutes.

Reply to this Topic
bennysma

Jun 13

bennysma says:

Benny!!!! You better get your scrawny arse home now! ive have a livingroom full of rugby players and its your turn to mop up. Im losing mummy every single second your sat at your mates watching that Hannah 'fuckin' montana DVD's! if you dont come home soon there is no coco-pops for 3 months! and i fucking mean it! just like the time i refused you any "bitty"??? yeah you remember! you bed wetting piss stained little wretch" and for those fluent in the beutiful welsh tongue, (not mine you dirty fuckers the language!!) benny is a complete : Twll tin (arse hole) ffwrch (pussy) sach blewog (ball-bag) drewgi siffilitig (syphilitic stink-dog) and my personal favourite cont gwirion (stupid c%nt)Hurry up benny the rugby boots are ruining my Shag-pile!!!

Reply to this Topic
bennysma

Jun 13

bennysma says:

Right im getting right fucked off with this! Benny the little rent boy hasnt come home in 2 weeks! i cancelled his pay and go phone so he couldn't spend all day looking at carol vorderman on the internet, and all of a sudden i get told by the choirmaster, he's been back on here posting bullshit about motorbikes!!! The fucking cock could fall off the floor while sitting down dunno what the little prick is doin talking about bikes! any ways i got balls that need warming and the vicar likes the sahpe of his hands. send him home im losing money hand over job! thanks. bennys Mam

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

hmm

They'll get over it.

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Hee hee

Championship's mine now boys. Just need to scupper that little Marquez turd and I'm a shoo-in.

Some Bisacodilo in his Red Bull should do it. Have him shitting his leathers just like Stoner used to do.

Olé!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

mm

gotta be happy,thats how many have won championships in the past , when it all goes their way and they stay on, dovi spitting his dummy out in q1 was so funny, gonna get in troulbe for that boot on barbera, but he is laughing as he out qualified him, pmsl. wrong move dovi just like going to ducati.

Reply to this Topic
ImNewHere

May 13

ImNewHere says:

Foggy

"gotta be happy,thats how many have won championships in the past." Well Marquez will know this as well as anyone, losing the 2011 Moto2 title the way he did.

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

MM wants JL back...

I reckon he Marquez wants Lorenzo to return so Marc is permitted to comtinue to push Dani. If it is left to an apparent fight between HRC Repsol men then I suspect it will be orchestrated Dani to win.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle