Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo completes successful collarbone surgery MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo completes successful collarbone surgery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo completes successful collarbone surgery

Jorge Lorenzo has undergone successful surgery to plate and screw the left collarbone he broke in a high-speed crash during a rain-hit second MotoGP practice session at Assen in Holland yesterday. The reigning world champion flew home to Barcelona last night and immediately underwent a two-hour operation at the Hospital General de Catalunya to insert a titanium plate and eight screws...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 June 2013 09:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Assen

Crutchlow for the win then, is it????????????????????????

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

latest news is Lorenzo is going to try and race tomorrow if he passed the medical check before warmup

Reply to this Topic
Danny456D

Nov 12

Danny456D says:

Not a huge Jorge fan but.

The fact he got on a plane only a few hours after having a plate and i dno how many screws banged into his collarbone,with (i assume, though could be wrong) the intention of racing, after lobbing his bike down the road at 150mph, then walking away from it..all in about 24 hours? One plane journey alone and i'm knackered for a week. I'd be having the rest of the year off after something like that.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Attitude..and pleasant ballads.

Listen..CBRX you softlad.

Do you honestly think we give a fuck about what you're up to?

Why repeat yourself on every thread if you're so clued up and fkin interesting?..and STOP copying and pasting results all over the place, like you're doing us a favour..we already know!!

Are you yearning to be accepted and liked or summats, ya poove?

I don't believe a word of your bollox anyhow..It's a well known fact all Aussies just listen to Kylie Minogue and Men at Work and can only sing in tune to Waltzing Matilda & Rolf Harris, so stick that perceived musical integrity up your arse Pal..we brought you bozoz Punk Rock and don't need condescending lectures on loathing.

Who are you singing a song for at the race-track this weekend anyway?

Fkin nobody..that's who. Same as bastard usual.

Hahahaha.. Loser.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

CBR11X

Mr Blackbird - a little test on musical knowledge :-  

Q. Does yer Dad own a brewery ?

A. ????????

Reply to this Topic
willc955

Jun 12

willc955 says:

pitlane?

Interesting what hugelean said about intentionally starting from pitlane to get a new engine...can they do that?  Pretty good idea if it works.  I've also read the team won't allow him to race if its raining.  Lorenzo is definitely a soldier when it comes to riding injured.  China '08 comes to mind, but this would be even more amazing.

Reply to this Topic
jewels

Nov 09

jewels says:

injury

Yes i have a damaged right wrist but its got caused by a acident,HA HA HA,

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

Assange

would appear to be a major plonker, but how the hell is he an agent of the elite CBR?. I will give it to the Brits that they are at least sufficiently sophisticated to be more sceptical about the Murdoch press than some Australians appear to be.

I think the outlook for Jorge will depend on whether the fracture is comminuted like Dani's was last year. If it is a single break, he may well be able to return quickly, and would not necessarily be very impaired functionally as you imply, although he would obviously be in considerable pain if he rode this weekend. I stand to be corrected, but I think Colin Edwards had one of his best recent performances in similar circumstances.

On an historical note Wosi, the Saints' formation in Brisbane in 1974 predates that of the Sex Pistols in 1975, although my preference for music of that era from the UK was more for Dr Feelgood, the Damned and Buzzcocks, who were terrific when I saw them in Australia a couple of months ago. Colin Hay is a Scotsman btw, and you guys, in particular three of your compatriots in Stock, Aitken and Waterman are responsible for Kylie Minogue's musical career and many similar affronts to public taste from other artists. I stand by the thing she did with Nick Cave though.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I know the answer to your question Saturn

And I think you'll find you're on the wrong site. Sexually ambiguous and curious individuals are recommended to frequent David Emmett's site which encourages individuals to out themselves. See Emmett's Jerez Thursday roundup report from last month.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices