Skip to content

General My poor Boobies... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > My poor Boobies...

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

My poor Boobies...

I've just been for a Mammogram........   Feck that hurt...and ive got to go back next week and have it done again...  :upset::upset::upset:

Just a screening btw...:smile

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 June 2013 12:37)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MadKwakaMax

Mar 06

MadKwakaMax says:

just so you guys know what we

gals go through .Sorry to relive it for ya chuck ,:upset:It's shit but worth it X

Mammograms

Many women are afraid of their first mammogram, but there is no need to worry. By taking a few minutes each day for a week preceding the exam and doing the
following exercises, you will be totally prepared for the test and best of all, you can do these simple exercises right in and around your home.

EXERCISE ONE:

Open your refrigerator door and insert one breast in door. Shut the door as hard as possible and lean on the door for good measure.

Hold that position for five seconds. Repeat again in case the first time wasn't effective enough.

EXERCISE TWO:

Visit your garage at 3AM when the temperature of the cement floor is just perfect. Take off all your clothes and lie comfortably on the floor with one breast wedged under
the rear tire of the car. Ask a friend to slowly back the car up until your breast is sufficiently flattened and chilled. Turn over and repeat with the other breast.

EXERCISE THREE:

Freeze two metal bookends overnight. Strip to the waist. Invite a stranger into the room. Press the bookends against one of your breasts.

Smash the bookends together as hard as you can. Set up an appointment with the stranger to meet next year and do it again. :shock:

Mx

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Arhhh Maxie...

That's cheered me up no end...:lol::lol::lol: Thank you..:smile

Thats just what its like...:ph43r:

Ouch !!!  mi right Tit....  it hurts when i laugh...:lol::upset::lol::upset:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

it aint fun

already had one lump removed then constant screening:upset:

Reply to this Topic
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

Well

it might be a tad inappropriate to post what popped into my mind when i saw the subject header....

...so I'll stop at wishing you well. Hope all goes to plan with the screening.

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Torture

Seriously.  Those machines are also developed for women under 5' 5".  Anyone my height has to do all that, whilst bending down (keeping your back straight) as your boob gets squashed.  Why can't we sit on a stool with adjustable height settings?  Nightmare.

If men had their dangly bits checked every year, they would demand warm, cotton lined machinery, that could be used in a comfortable sitting position.

Reply to this Topic
Boult

Mar 07

Boult says:

Ya reckon?

Testes Check

:blink::wacko:

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

and your

going to squish the poor puppies into those tight leathers on Sunday..!:shock:!...but i'm sure you'll get plenty of offers of TLC....:unsure::huh:....careful, it won't only be your bum getting fondled !?!?!?  :lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

I

Know Breast screening is vital for women.... but carnt they invent a machine better than that one.Watching your right boob getting pancaked is really disturbing and very painfull...  

Men`s Bollock screening would be like that.. No..!!

"Just dangle your nuts inbetween these 2 pieces of perspex sir" ,while we squash the living daylight `s out of them and then take a photo of you screaming...:shock:

Anyhoo`s... the pain killers are working,Dumplings are definatly off the menu for a day or two... :hmmm:

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

my wife regularly

checks my nuts........well, when she wants to go on a shop-a-thon anyway    :mellow:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Steve...

They should be back to normal by Sunday ..... :biggrin::wink: 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN