Skip to content

Discuss This Dutch TT: Cal blazes to pole! MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dutch TT: Cal blazes to pole!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Dutch TT: Cal blazes to pole!

Cal Crutchlow has blazed to pole position for tomorrow's Dutch TT, blowing away his rivals in an exciting session. Crutchlow's late lap of 1'34.398 was 0.357 faster than that of second placed Marc Marquez. Marquez, delayed on his first fast lap by a big moment from Bradley Smith, also put in a late lap to take second. Stefan Bradl led the session...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 296 days ago (28 June 2013 14:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

impressive

when was the last non-factory pole?

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

CC

really does seem to be getting better year on year... not a huge Dovi fan, but I do think that year with him in the berth next door has ultimately brought out the best in Cal,  and I think he learned some useful lessons from him.

A big congratds too to Bradders and Aleix (the real deal Espargaro)

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Well done to he of the low hanging fruit

Thoroughly deserved pole despite his reservations. He's been knocking on this door for a wee while now. Bask in it tonight Cal and see if you can't convert it into 25 points tomorrow. Time for the best of the rest to step it up. No better opportunity than Saturday. Especially since he, like Rossi, has some kind of defeatist mental block in the face of the relentless Lorenzo.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Props Calvin

Brilliant lap. I was waiting for him to bin it at any moment,but he held it in Stoner'esque Ducati fashion back then. I hope it translates into a huge result for him. +1.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Probably right Nostro

No George,no pressure on anyone. They can all go about their business. The race,wet or dry should be a cracker. Dovi and anger management. Hell ! Never thought I'd see the day. Penalty news anyone?

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

Excellent Cal!

I see Dovi is making a real impact whilst on the Duke.............................................. On Barbera's leg.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Go Dovi No 15!

Good Laugh! He's so proud he's gone for the cash!! No ! He'd be P1 had he been in Tech 3! Have fun Benny you sick f@ck!

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

Good Stuff

Great lap from Cal, but the real work starts tomorrow. If he can bring it home in front of Dani his job for Yamaha will be done, and next year's ride with some sort of factory support all but guaranteed.

Respect where it's due, I'm not an Espargaro fan, but he just brought in a CRT ahead of a factory Honda, which is pretty incredible. If his little brother gets a prototype ride ahead of him next year then the world's gone crazy. My guess is they both will.

This is a good time for MotoGP, there's a lot of talent on the grid right now, and even more incoming next year.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

A REAL "RIDER`S" TRACK...

And a "real" rider does the business....Stomping ride from Cal,show`s how good the Yamaha can be ,when it`s set-up well.A Work`s bike is all that`s missing now.Still think Pedrosa will be the main threat,but hey-ho a good day for the Brit`s. Shame there`s so few rider`s in this class nowaday`s,and some of those who are,should`n`t be. A satty yammy on pole.....who`d have thought it,not bleedin` Rossi,funny as fck!

Reply to this Topic
Huskymick

May 13

Huskymick says:

Rossi must asking

WTF two non works bike in front of him, two aliens crashing out and the boy who is yet to shave is in pain and he's only fourth. Must have been a bump on the track.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle