Skip to content

Discuss This Dutch TT: Cal blazes to pole! MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dutch TT: Cal blazes to pole!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Dutch TT: Cal blazes to pole!

Cal Crutchlow has blazed to pole position for tomorrow's Dutch TT, blowing away his rivals in an exciting session. Crutchlow's late lap of 1'34.398 was 0.357 faster than that of second placed Marc Marquez. Marquez, delayed on his first fast lap by a big moment from Bradley Smith, also put in a late lap to take second. Stefan Bradl led the session...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 June 2013 14:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

bulto

I read what you say all the time but mostly it is all rubbish out your own head and the media.
Yes I read what you said about Rossi winning but doubt very much that you mean what you say.
You must think people are stupid.You are so transparent.

I do not deride any other riders.Never have done never will and yes it was a very accurate comment about Stoner.
I have never put him down for his riding or much else for that matter but his career came to a very sad end for a few reasons that I am sure you know.

Oh and by the way I missed your bit about heroes...Thank God.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

You think this is an accurate assessment of Stoner's retirement? You don't see this as a derisory comment? Says a lot.

His hero Stoner sulked off to end his career in a sad pathetic way

As for your last comment in your last post, it was a shame one of the top riders decided to retire, sure. The reason he retired is crystal clear as he explained it in detail in a press conference and has repeated it since.

You may have your own ideas, but you have your own ideas on a few matters, all as inaccurate as this one.

And finally Esther, when I said Rossi rode a great race and deservered his win it was because I meant it because he did. You really think I care if you think I said it for effect?

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Bultotalkifanyonewilllisten, Casey much like yourself was anything but crystal clear, not even sure he knew what he was on about most of the time..

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Dont worry Bulto...at least we're all still remembering how good stoner was! Will anyone be talking about Rossi when he leaves....or will his fans just abandon the sport altogether when he leaves? It's an interesting question....I guess we can only wait and see.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices