Skip to content

Discuss This Dutch TT: Cal blazes to pole! MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dutch TT: Cal blazes to pole!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Dutch TT: Cal blazes to pole!

Cal Crutchlow has blazed to pole position for tomorrow's Dutch TT, blowing away his rivals in an exciting session. Crutchlow's late lap of 1'34.398 was 0.357 faster than that of second placed Marc Marquez. Marquez, delayed on his first fast lap by a big moment from Bradley Smith, also put in a late lap to take second. Stefan Bradl led the session...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 June 2013 14:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

Butthole

Once again you dont read the post...you just get all bitchy and on your high horse as soon as you see any negative reference to your hero. Cruthlow has beaten rossi 3 times and rossi has beaten crutchlow 3 times this year. They both have a second place...crutchlows 3rd at mugello was curtesy of a rookie mistake by marquez and a royal cockup by bautista. If you really believe crutchlow could have beaten rossi at mugello, you a sad fool. They have both crashed in races, cal on his own when pressured by rossi....DNF. Rossi at lemans in poor conditions...got back up to salvage points. Rossis DNF came curtesy of dickhead bautista trying a move he wasnt good enough to pull off. You have actually supported my point but are too simple to realize it...Cal should be kissing herves ass, as his results would most definitely be different if he were on a ducrappi...just ask the guy who always beat him last year how good the duke is. Cal would be very average at ducati. So Cal is on the same bike for the second year in a row, and rossi is on a bike he has never ridden before...last 1000 yamaha was 2006-thats 7 years ago and the bike is different, and they are 3-3, with cals "gifted" mugello podium curtesy of 2 great riders not being on the track...Once again...all cal can do is qualify...rossi has qualified horribly this year and if not for bautista he would have a 4-2 record. Thats the reality...

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

I don't often resort to personal insults VFR but you really are a complete and utter dick. And my comment was that you said Cal would never beat Rossi in a race. He has. You were wrong. You make purile excuses and expect people to take them as fact. Rossi's first year on the Yamaha my arse. He's been in Motogp for how long. This is MM first year in Motogp, never mind the Honda. Next we have Rossi's crash was acceptable, even though Cal had passed him and was long gone in those 'tricky conditions' - but Cal crashed under pressure from Rossi... you twat. And once again you demontrate your ingracious attitude to all but one.

And none of them are my heroes, they're motorbike racers, not men fighting for their country and for the livelihood of the people in it.

Today Rossi rode a great race and won.

Lorenzo put in a very brave showing and tremendous performance for 5th place and put Bradl and Bautista to shame beating them so easily in his condition, especially given what Cal has done on a satellite bike

Another great showing from Cal with a podium and in front of one Repsol bike. Would probably have been 2nd if MM mistake hadn't put him off line at the end. His pace after the fuel load drops is right on the leaders.

Now if only Yamaha would give Tech3 the factory tank that Rossi and Lorenzo have.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

Bulto you ALWAYS resort to personal insults...yes i said cal would never beat rossi ...back before the texas race, and immediately after i said i was wrong. Your problem as usual is that you keep going back to events in the past as support in the now, whether or not they have any bearing...you keep hammering at the same old shit...cal rode a good race today...rossi rode a bettrr one.lorenzo was unbelievable,and dani was average. You always want to point at crutchlows qualifying as proof hes somehow better than rossi...thata why i have to slap you down...qualy does equal race.1-3 vs 4-1!...Cal is a good rider but no rossi and has had the advantage of 2 yearsvon a great bike...rossi has hsd the disadvantage of 2 years on a shit bike...but it looks like now he is starting to gell with it again. Get off your pompous windbag filled diatribe...you are as wrong as anyone...more than most actually...and your comments are ALWAYS hate filled against rossi. I am a rossi fan sure but more importantly a race fan...unlike you. I just think crutchlow is a dick...like you. He is a decent rider though...unlike you...

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

Your real name should be backpeddler as thats all you do...while clinging to something said a long long time ago, and subsequently already aknowledged as wrong...get over it dipshit

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Stoner had 4 years on a shit bike as you call it and then won first time out on one he'd never ridden before. Don't see that there is any relevance in Rossi's 2 years on a Ducati to what and how he's riding now. My comments are aimed at your logic, not Rossi, but you're too short sighted to see it.

Quote me where I've said Cal was better than Rossi and that his qualifying performance means he's better than Rossi. You won't find one. You raised qualifying and said Crutchlow is only qualifying where he is because of the bike and that he isn't actually that good - in other words it's a false position. My point is that if the bike puts him there why doesn't Rossi's bike put him there too - see above before you quote the 2 years at Ducati excuse again.

Fact is, like one or two others on here, you run down every rider in comparison to Rossi and continue to claim he is better than the rest and only gets beaten because he is disadvantaged in some way.

I suggest some reality pills

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

Wow bulto you cant wait to drag stoner into every thread can you...I talk sloowwwly for your wee brain...stoner was special on the duke no question...rossi was/is special on the aprillia/honda 2 stroke/honda 4 stroke/yamaha 990/yamaha800, and is getting his legs back after a demoralizing 2 years. Comparing only rossis (non)achievements on a ducati to stoners entire career, sums up the biased slanted bullshit you are famous for. I wont even bother getting into the points in their career at which they tackled the beast. The fact that a 21 year old kid has a little more reason to be insane than a 33 year old 9 times world champ with more money than god also makes direct comparisons foolish. Huge motivational difference between 21 and 33, especially if you have won as much as rossi. Rossi won on a yamaha 1st time out after honda...so what? Stoner was better at riding the ducati than rossi...rossi is better than stoner and everyone else at riding a motorcycle...if you want to make comparisons between the two, how about stoners inability to win back to back, or how many titles they each had at 27,26,25,24,23,22,21,20,19? Understand now dipshit?You think that just because you havent quoted"crutchlow is better" in those exact words, you can once again backpeddle by pretending you have not implied that in every thread you post. When you say" if cals bike puts him there why doesnt rossis put him there too"...THATS CALLED YOU SAYING CRUTCHLOW IS BETTER..Hypocrite!...im now bored...bitch slapping you is waaayy too easy..

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

You argue with the mentality of a child. You're not capable of understanding a point that is being made and resort to my rider's won more than yours (whoever you think mine is)

Like most Rossi fans on here

Keep taking whatever it is you're on.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

VFR

You picked a bad day to try to talk some sense into buttboy.
He is doubly hacked off today.....His hero Stoner sulked off to end his career in a sad pathetic way and Rossi has now won again.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Ah Buell again

Another one who needs some reality pills if you think Rossi winning a race spoils my day. Have a look further down this topic and read what I said about him winning.

You can also read what I said about having heroes but I'll fill you in anyway. They're bike racers, not heroes. They don't fight for their country and peoples freedom, they don't put their lives at risk for the well being of other people.

You're just another example of the type of Rossi fan that derides other riders. Was there really any need for that (utterly innacurate) snidy comment about Stoner?

Hypocrite.

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Oh indeed . . .

Damned shame that for the sake of a couple of million Riyal our Dovi has binned a satellite (no pun) career.

All praise and thanks be to Allah. Amen.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices