Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Espargaro battles with Redding to take win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Espargaro battles with Redding to take win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Assen MotoGP: Espargaro battles with Redding to take win

Spaniard Pol Espargaro battled hard to take victory in the Moto2 race at Assen today ahead of championship leader Scott Redding. With five laps remaining Redding took to the lead and looked strong enough to keep Espargaro at bay, but Espargaro overtook the Marc VDS rider on at the first corner on the final lap. Espargaro rode a stunning final lap to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 June 2013 13:33)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Brits what the fuck do they know.

More than you'll ever know princess.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Pol is back in business. But seeing both Pol and Scott are both far better than the rest of the Moto2 field? Scott is verry much in control of this championship. Terol and Cortese are dissapointing as ex World champs in 125/Moto3. The generation with Maverick, Salom,Rins and Alex Marquez looks verry prommising though.

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

Come on Scott

What he needs to do is ruffle Espargaro's feathers. Pol can't stand people passing him.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

There

You go again benny. Such a twat. Did you not listen the Scott after the race. He said he was pleased with the result because he battled right to the end. Have you arranged that race yet with the brick layer!!!! Good result for Scott and still leading the championship by 30 points. Nice one!

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

No

Problem benny. But Scott's doing a great job and all you seem to do is say negative things about most riders. Now get in your rover and go see nostro and you can talk shit all night

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Pol

Lessons for Scott  in that race less leaning more twisting  , brilliant Moto2 race again , Pol looked like he  was either getting on the gas earlier or he had a little bit of an advantage power wise , not to take anything away from him , great rides from both and the riders behind were having a party as well , great days racing , as per for Assen

Reply to this Topic
jonnyrocket

Mar 09

jonnyrocket says:

ditto...rev

so let's hear your comments on non english riders who should be doing better on the machinery they're given??????  ummmmmmmmmm seems to have gone real quiet........................no I don't hear anything..........no definately not...........no nothing yet.............maybe in the future...............or is it just an anti english thing...............how about Dovi's dismal performance...........err no............still nothing heard ummmmmmmm I wonder if you're the only ass that brings racism to this website.....retard.....

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Why not give us an honest appraisal of Dovi then Ben..

..beaten by 2 rookies, one on a satellite bike, a rider with a broken collarbone and most shameful of all a CRT rider. Pretty poor show whatever way you want to dress it up..

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

in MotoGP you can't take 5 rounds off for "personal reasons", he will get roasted by the opposition and probably sacked by his team and rightly so.

if Yam want an Espargaro why not sign the one without that fragility in his make up?

Pol is benefitting from the Marquez effect, he was lucky enough to finish second to him so that must make him the second best rider in the making.

of course that was before his very public self destruction coming off a strong opening round.

2 out of 2? sorry but i swear i saw Pol on the grid on the long lens shots in the other 5 rounds so it's actually 2 each from 7 isn't it or do some people empathise with his mental ffragility and ignore his obvious failings?

i expect Pol to win the WC but i don't think he'll show in MotoGP and unlike some i'll be prepared to give him a couple of years to find his feet because he is not the next Marquez, he doesn't have the mental strength to be so.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

All I'm after is a little clarity..

..not the smokescreen you're good at Ben!..

C'mon petal, be brave and tell us what you really think of Dovi's insipid performance.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices