Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

Valentino Rossi took his 80th premier class win with a dominant performance at Assen today onboard the factory Yamaha. The victory marks Rossi's first win since the Malaysian grand prix in 2010. Starting from the second row, Rossi moved up to third at the end of the first lap with a hard move on German Stefan Bradl at the final chicane. On lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 June 2013 15:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cossie748

Dec 07

cossie748 says:

Rossi closing in on yet another record, that of the longest winning time span from first ever gp victory, currently stands at 17 years 1 month 18 days and held by Loris Capirossi. If Rossi gets another gp victory from the San Marino round onwards he will take that record from Capirossi.

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

waiting...

don't spill the moon shine on the keyboard Wosi.

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

WTF?

cosi748. That is an incredible fact !!! You are impressssssive!!!

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

gravity...

The kayboard is screwed.... Give Wosi time to replace it. Throwing the keyboard against the wall does not help Wosi...

Reply to this Topic
cossie748

Dec 07

cossie748 says:

AussieinSUI Glad you liiiiiiike it!!!

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

I love switzerland !!!

So time to get another bottle of red. Thank god I Iive in a country where alcohol testing has not yet arrived.... COOP time and on my bike! Come get some!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
slit

Mar 11

slit says:

Repsol and wosi

Marc Marquez: "The race pace was extremely high, I did not expect it would get so quickly to that level. I tried to catch Valentino but it was impossible. Rossi was really too strong. I'm happy for him, I still remain one of his fans..." Rossi:"I now hope to keep up. Today Lorenzo raced with a broken collarbone, otherwise it'd been very difficult to beat him. But now I'm there too" Wosi, you sweared all the way in your post, why getting so nervous if VR is just a washed out lucky fella? If you are right, don't get hat upset about it, time will tell you are right.

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

Rossi won

He beat the grid put in front of him, couldn't have done more... I am a fan, good to see. After what was seen today surely we can all agree that JL will likely take the championship?

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

great ride from rossi

Lorenzo was amazing today

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

3 Races

Cosie748. Assen had 3...3....3 great races!!!! The best day of the season. Now I ride....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices