Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

Valentino Rossi took his 80th premier class win with a dominant performance at Assen today onboard the factory Yamaha. The victory marks Rossi's first win since the Malaysian grand prix in 2010. Starting from the second row, Rossi moved up to third at the end of the first lap with a hard move on German Stefan Bradl at the final chicane. On lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 June 2013 15:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Steve..you're a dead-head and I've had to correct you a number of times before now on very basic issues. What the fk are you mumbling on about now?

And mate..everybody knows V-max owners are gay, vertically challenged limp-dicks who can't get their knee down.

I bet yours has got a super plush Corbin seat especially for the boyfriend..wouldn't want him complaining of a sore botty and spoiling your fun, eh?

Reply to this Topic
george shuttleworth

May 04

The problem with Rossi is Rossi's infatuated fan's .. They'll all be wankin into there 46 branded yellow underpants for weeks now .. I don't think Rossi himself turns people against him.. It's the blinkered n obsessed fanboys that do that for him..

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

DAM

wheres the circle jerk! im missing out lol. wife to busy right now.

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

Rossi

Wow, I'll eat my words then (not a Rossi hater BTW). I said earlier that it had to be a complete miracle for Rossi to win. He 'seems' to have his mojo back. Let's hope he will be up there more often because it will make closer racing.

Lorenzo was clearly hurting but respect to him for his ride today. Utterly amazing.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Yamaha

must be breathing a big sigh of relief tonight after watching their main man depart for Barcelona A & E on Thursday evening.... "over race distance" Rossi looked cool, calm and fast, Cal achieves pole and another podium ( importantly taking points off Pugwash) and Loenzo displays an inner core of steal that if I hadn't seen it, I probably would not have believed it. Great job by all 3, but shame Brader wasn't at the party today.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Great to see

Valentino take that win, reeling out those laps with ease. Top performance from Lorenzo, and good to see Cal with another podium. There's still the same bunch of inbred retards on here, desperately trying to devalue the stature of the G.O.A.T. 

Reply to this Topic
rapidrhys46

Jun 13

rapidrhys46 says:

i would kill my cousins to spend a day with valentino rossi

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

Dovi

33.8 seconds behind the winner. Oh dear, they still seem to be stuck in a rut with that Duke.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Oh

Dear you sad lot!!! All you can do is line up on the grid and try to be 1st. If buts and maybe don't come into it. Today Rossi won and that's the end of it, get over it. In the words of Nelson "ha ha" Yep,washed up!!!!!!!!!! Ps. Where did Dovi the GOAT finish. Yep that's right, behind a CRT. Ha ha

Reply to this Topic
rapidrhys46

Jun 13

rapidrhys46 says:

the haters know that hes the best....

...you honestly think they believe that shit they spout? they just do it to get a reaction. of course rossi will have haters, all successful people do, they are jealous. so heres the conclusion: ignore EVERYBODY that says something negative about rossi then they will have nobody to talk their shit to. p.s rossi haters catch gonorrhea.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices