Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

Valentino Rossi took his 80th premier class win with a dominant performance at Assen today onboard the factory Yamaha. The victory marks Rossi's first win since the Malaysian grand prix in 2010. Starting from the second row, Rossi moved up to third at the end of the first lap with a hard move on German Stefan Bradl at the final chicane. On lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 June 2013 15:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
monkeyninja

Sep 11

monkeyninja says:

I know...Rossi really looked he's been struggling all weekend. After all, he didn't get pole or front row, did he? As I understand it, that's all that matters isn't it? I thought the race was simply 26 laps of cooling down after the magic of qualifying. Bradl clearly showed his ability by converting his front row into 6th. Cal's pole converting into a third which almost turned into a DNF trying to out-do Marquez's move in Catlunya! Seriously, he's showing true alien abilities.

Congrats to Lorenzo for space-hopper-sized balls to ride to 5th.

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

Whether or not rossi would have beat a fit lorenzo is a pointless argument. he beat the field that was put in front of him. Bit like saying if lorenzo had been fit and Cal had had a better start Marquez wouldn't have podiumed.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

will win the championship this yr now he as found the right settings,that was a mega ride from the doctor,the rest will not get a look in anymore:biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Hahahahaha..no wait..Hahahaha..

Take a bow fucko's..if you can lift your fat useless arses out of those armchairs?

What a bunch of miserable old fish-wives..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Weskit you are right....

Only the most intellectually bankrupt fanbois could take anything from Rossi's victory tonight.

Reply to this Topic
monkeyninja

Sep 11

monkeyninja says:

weskit

I think it did count cos he was on the grid. Didn't Cal's podiums count when he was injured? Didn't Smith's results count wtih his injuries?

Us fanboys just get excited that there is a genuinely open championship where anything can happen. No-one is expecting Rossi's going to challenge to win the championship, just glad he's got the bike working as he wants it. And that keeps the others honest.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

good to see the evergreen Flo fornicator is still alive and present, thought he might have jerked himself to oblivion after that,,,46 to win the championship...?? oh dear...

Reply to this Topic
monkeyninja

Sep 11

monkeyninja says:

weskit

Apologies if I mistook your remark as serious. I'll get back into my box.

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

If...If...If...

Rossi won. So egg on the face of the Rossi haters................................Rossi injured himself in Mugello and allowed others to profit. The point being that to win is to race well and to not make misstakes in practice. Having said that Lorenzo showed that he has balls of S T E E L. B A L L S O F S T E E E E L ! ! ! Pedrosa does not! What a massive blow to Pedroisa! Excuse me if my speeeeeeling is offfff base but I enjoyed the race with a bottle or two of red wine!!!! Rossi and more excitement (along with MM and Cal is back) motogp needs Rossi, MM and Cal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

T H E F O R C E is with...

L O R E N Z O THIS MAN IS SOLID !!!!! X INFINITY

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN