Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

Valentino Rossi took his 80th premier class win with a dominant performance at Assen today onboard the factory Yamaha. The victory marks Rossi's first win since the Malaysian grand prix in 2010. Starting from the second row, Rossi moved up to third at the end of the first lap with a hard move on German Stefan Bradl at the final chicane. On lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 June 2013 15:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

FuckwitBenny

Two rookies then.....but I was actually more concerned with Dovi getting his arse handed to him for the second race in succession by the rookie Bradders ,on his satellite Yamaha..... But hey,only in your somewhat fanciful world could a factory rider qualifying in 15th and finishing in 10th end up being more of a result than a satellite rider sticking it on pole and getting his 3rd podium in 4 races.... If Cal is average then just what the fuck is Dovi?

I told you a long while back WSB is calling him fella,mark my words,when that contract is up at Ducati Corse that is where he is headed,thats if he still has the stomach for it after his stint on the career killer...its not looking to great at the moment is it...Not making Q2,beaten by CRT's,lashing out at other riders.....its not even halfway through his first season yet and the wheels are coming off bigstyle....Still,thats what happens when you are relying on a journeyman to turn your fortunes around...

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

come on Benny, had Dovi acheived similar today you'd be eating very sticky cornflakes.

good grief man, show some integrity.

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Yeah

I see what you mean :-)

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Oh

Dear benny. You are an even bigger twat than 1st thought. You know all, fuck all

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Benny

Spin that around. Cal and swapped places off the line. Tell me. Did cal finish in front of Dani or was it the other way round. Not a bad effort from cal to beat the championship leader on a full factory HRC bike!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

FuckwitBenny

Cal may have lost 2 places but so what,he is riding out of his skin and racing with(and beating) factory bikes and riders,week in,week out and has Dorna rubbing their hands together and going out of their way to keep him on a top level bike next season....I do not recall anybody being overly eager to keep hold of Dovi at Honda or Yamaha....as for going backwards,the only thing going backwards is Ducati under Dovi's development skills and his career....The most complete rider on the Moto GP grid you called him a short while ago.... says a whole lot about your ,supposed,knowledge fella....Wow.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Benny

You are funny. 8 8 41 Aleix ESPARGARO SPA Power Electronics Aspar ART 168.8 +32.405 9 7 38 Bradley SMITH GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Yamaha 168.7 +33.751 10 6 4 Andrea DOVIZIOSO ITA Ducati Team Ducati 168.7 +33.801. Gone fishing

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Benny

1 25 46 Valentino ROSSI ITA Yamaha Factory Racing Yamaha 171.0 41'25.202 2 20 93 Marc MARQUEZ SPA Repsol Honda Team Honda 170.9 +2.170 3 16 35 Cal CRUTCHLOW GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Yamaha 170.7 +4.073 4 13 26 Dani PEDROSA SPA Repsol Honda Team Honda 170.5 +7.832 5 11 99 Jorge LORENZO SPA Yamaha Factory Racing Yamaha 170.0 +15.510

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

No Benny, he ran wide because he struggles to maintain the pace of the factory bikes and Hondas on full fuel load, as he has said. The factory Yams have a different fuel tank which Cal got to try at the recent test and noted it was an improvement. But Tech3 don't have it. The bikes themselves have extra weight added from ast year

Launch Control?

I don't know, that's why I put a question mark next to it. It was a question, not a statement. All Isee them do on their practise starts is pin the throttle and let go of the clutch. Doesn't seem much rider input but I could be wrong.

Lorenzo is running a new clutch to help his starts, so there is obviously room for improvement.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Buell

Couldn't resist a dig I see, had to find soemething as you couldn't get one in about Rossi

There was improvement early on with the Ducati with their qualifying performance and pace early on in the race. It was notably better than last year and they seemed to be moving in the right direction. Slowly yes, but they never said they'd have it fixed in two races did they.

The last coule of races have seen them take a turn for the worst, so whatever improvement they were making has suddenly reversed and they look in a real mess at the moment. A momentary blip or the edge of the abyss...?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices