Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

Valentino Rossi took his 80th premier class win with a dominant performance at Assen today onboard the factory Yamaha. The victory marks Rossi's first win since the Malaysian grand prix in 2010. Starting from the second row, Rossi moved up to third at the end of the first lap with a hard move on German Stefan Bradl at the final chicane. On lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 292 days ago (29 June 2013 15:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

You've got form with Cal. You dig and snipe at him every opportunity you have.

It's beyond comstructive and reasonable comment.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCircles

May 13

BlackCircles says:

wow...

This forum/thread makes crash dot net look completely sane !!!???!!!
(and this IS'NT  an Ad for crash)

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Well Benny

I agree, whose does? It's just a forum.

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

Scripted

Think about it. Lorenzo breaks a collarbone, flies to Barcelona for surgery, then flies back to race. Cal on pole. Rossi wins. All a desperate scripted attempt from Caramello to keep the despairing yellow fans from packing it in. Normal service will be resumed in Brno ya sad chumps. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Weskit

Nice try for a windup, but not even your tiny retarded mind could think that was true. Admittedly JL will be back, but maybe normal service for him may not be resumed, as their could be a few more battles than expected now. But this is all good, as it makes for better entertainment.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Still no sign of the likes of Nostro, Pacey, Bob, et al. Surely you fcking retards must have something to say on the matter.

Reply to this Topic
v2kiwi

Mar 04

v2kiwi says:

I offen wonder why

there are never any new face,s or posters on this thread about Moto GP. Answer is it full of experts already that do nothing but run each other down and profess to be  talkin  as if they had actually fronted up on a start line once in their asteamed career of racing. Opinions are like a...holes, everyone has one.  And that is mine.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Great

Great race for once , man of the match? Marquez , and Rossi for me , slightly annoyed for Dani and Cal , and those woeful Ducatis , I wonder how long they can carry on like this without throwing in the towel ? Lorenzo did an amazing job too , i havent broken a collar bone , no idea what its like cant be easy can it? I though Bradl might get up the front as well , a lot of promise shown by the top 8 today i reckon , loved it.

Reply to this Topic
ImNewHere

May 13

ImNewHere says:

@Firebird

I agree. I think I've found a suitable gif for Nostro, Pacey and their respective entourages: http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4281760/egg-to-face-o.gif

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Seriously cool race!!!

I liked it..... why all the drama??? Moto GP rules..... WSBK? Should be cool too as Imola usually throws up some surprises.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle