Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

Valentino Rossi took his 80th premier class win with a dominant performance at Assen today onboard the factory Yamaha. The victory marks Rossi's first win since the Malaysian grand prix in 2010. Starting from the second row, Rossi moved up to third at the end of the first lap with a hard move on German Stefan Bradl at the final chicane. On lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 294 days ago (29 June 2013 15:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rapidrhys46

Jun 13

rapidrhys46 says:

i remember the day nostro's mum....

...told me she had full blown aids.

Reply to this Topic
rapidrhys46

Jun 13

rapidrhys46 says:

personally i prefer pound caking...

...pacey's daughters tight vajayjay.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

No Benny

I don't think you are happy with his third as you'd probably like to see him lower down. I doubt you'd like to see him win, given your history on here with the subject 'Cal Crutchlow'.

Asking questions is all well and good. Yours are rhetorical and the tone is evident.

On the subject of his starts, I've no idea what the problem is, who on here has. That was also rhetorical as the answer is no-one.

Reply to this Topic
paulthew

Aug 11

paulthew says:

Go Vale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to see him back on the podium, and even better to see him on the top one.

Pity about Lorenzo, but it could've been much worse, so all is good. And let's not forget that Dani had a brilliant late season last year, so the race is still on for the title even though today was not his best.

Also Marquez...he's looking good, with yet another podium, and well within reach of Lorenzo and Pedrosa. It's difficult to think who will be able to stop him next year, even Lorenzo. He has 'future champ' written all over him, and reminds me so much of stoner.

As for the sudden silence from the Rossi-haters, they'll be back soon enough when he falls off or has a poor day, but still, it's nice and quiet without all that background noise, eh?

Reply to this Topic
jonnyrocket

Mar 09

jonnyrocket says:

rev one track mind...same old same old...

so why don't you ask awkward questions of Bradl, Bautista and co'.  it seems to me that you have only a problem with the english riders...yes he (Cal) made a few mistakes, but he's the only non-factory boy cutting it in MotoGp.  so let's here your views on non english riders who are not performing as well as their machinery should allow them to.

Yours aye..

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Well done to Jorge. What a tough guy! Rossi was going to have a win eventually, Assen tends to suit the Yamaha. Championship? I fucking doubt it.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Benny

Crutchlow on Pole. Sykes on Pole. Hamilton on Pole. Not a bad weekend for the English. Hows you're lot getting on Taffy?

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

deary me, look at all these comments from the yellow circle jerkers. Pure class!!

Reply to this Topic
jewels

Nov 09

jewels says:

yellow

Rossie is lucky i was about to bin my little yellow flag n cap with 45 on [sorry 46].

Reply to this Topic
jewels

Nov 09

jewels says:

1 more

and i noticed that his mate eurckeyo,[italian twat]must have put rossies gloves on the right hand,yes L 4 LEFT.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle