Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

Valentino Rossi took his 80th premier class win with a dominant performance at Assen today onboard the factory Yamaha. The victory marks Rossi's first win since the Malaysian grand prix in 2010. Starting from the second row, Rossi moved up to third at the end of the first lap with a hard move on German Stefan Bradl at the final chicane. On lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 June 2013 15:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Nah Steevie, you said "bike"

Then blabbed about electronics in your second post. So your claim is that as soon as Jorge got injured, Yamaha made the call to give Rossi and Cal the "title electronics", but just for this race. You still haven't told us all how this works. Do Cal and Rossi, and their teams know about this change? Is it made in secret? Do they have to sign a non disclosure agreement before they get the upgrade? Are you on any medication we should be aware of?

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

"Fanny"!!!

..Fuck me, victorian Dad has just joined the argument!..

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Sooo, this has nothing to do with fate conspiring to change things around a little? Cal did really well despite a couple of near misses; as for Lorenzo, although I'm not a fan of his, to race with his injuries was a clear sign that the man got some guts, so I respect to him for that.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

benny

Great to see dovi in the top ten, GREAT RIDE!!!! I think he could have gone for the win!!! Pmfsl

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Couldn't tell you..

..I don't deal with the dregs at the back of the grid! I'm more of a top 9 kind of guy..

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

past mistakes

How many profiles is that now??? Not learning as fast as cal are you, plus he gets paid more than you and is way cooler, chr top 8 kinda man I am lol

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Just an observation.

As races go this was pretty average, so why no mention of the usual 'it was a boring race'? These boards are generally full of them post-race.

Just an observation.

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

I thought it was a great race.  Lets hope Rossi is now up at the front every race.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ah Buelli

I'll tell you about great predictions. It's been nigh on three years now you've been bleating 'just you wait' regarding the return to the winners circle for the world nr.6. Nostro's predictions regarding his 2013 form remains pretty on the money. Although he has elevated himself to fifth in the standings now. Bautista and Bradl have both been poor this year after solid 2012's.

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Boring PC?

Cal fluffing his start, then fighting back. Marquez finally getting Dani, then Cal nearly Marquezing Marquez, and all the while Jorge's mixing it up, fresh off the operating table. I thought it was pretty good. The old has-been, fraud, world no 6 getting the win was just the icing on the cake; for some anyway.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices