Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

Valentino Rossi took his 80th premier class win with a dominant performance at Assen today onboard the factory Yamaha. The victory marks Rossi's first win since the Malaysian grand prix in 2010. Starting from the second row, Rossi moved up to third at the end of the first lap with a hard move on German Stefan Bradl at the final chicane. On lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 June 2013 15:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Any one seen my keys? fecking lost em again.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Icing on the cake DT

Nah - I've read it many times on here  Rossi only wins because of 'poor' competition.

Eddl   get one of those sets of keys which bleep when you whistle. (just a thought).

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Hahaha

Sado!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

ok Buell

Some of us have known about Cal's bike since the start of the season.
Some have actually said it is a better bike than the current factory ones but then some do not want to believe that is true for obvious reasons.

Does Jarvis say the Tech3 bike is virtually identical or identical. I heard virtually identical. The latter means they are exactly the same spec, the former means there is a difference. That means they aren't identical. Again you claim you have inside knowledge so tell us, on this forum for exchanging views and information, what are the differences that make Cal's factory spec bike 'virtually' identical as opposed to identical.

Tell us about the fuel tank that Lorenzo and Rossi have been using this year to help running on full fuel in early race laps that Cal doesn't have but got to try at the recent test.

Tell us exactly what you know about these bikes Buell

We're all interested. Don't be selfish with your insider knowledge

Reply to this Topic
widdy

Dec 12

widdy says:

BBL

Benny your mammys been screaming for you to go home to get your nappy changed,she said you must fuckin stink more than normal, she also said to take that spanish twat elderado and that other welsh fucker rhys46er as well because they must stink aswell.Oh! and by the way she said you are gonna get your arsehole shattered for being cheeky to MCN posters.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

yes hugelean

I do watch the sport, and hence am aware that LCR only ran in the 250 championship in 2005 and that Marco Melandri rode for Gresini in that year, for whom Sete Gibernau had also ridden previously and had a number of victories, iirc on those Michelin tyres which were a little more equal than other Michelins. I guess you are also going to inform me of all the premier class victories Bradl and Bautista have had on their  Hondas, which I  must have missed as well.

My point was regarding Cal in any case, and was that even Jorge and Valentino who are the least error prone riders of my experience have made mistakes at the peak of their careers, and that it is possible for a fast but mistake prone rider to improve his mistake rate. If you disagree about Cal, fine.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

yes wosi

if even an oblique reference to a retired rider in regard to his mistake rate in the process of defending and praising Cal Crutchlow, whom I believe originates from the Atlantic Archipelago and may have finished on the podium in the race Valentino Rossi dominantly won which is the topic of this thread, rankles so much at a time when you should be enjoying a classic win by Valentino it says more about you than me.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

I think Rossi's problem Steve

has largely been that he has been riding a Lorenzo spec bike, and that he has now made it into more of a Rossi spec one. I don't think that they would change Cal's bike that close to a race, although giving him a better engine if the factory engine is better wouldn't be a bad idea.

I agree that saying that Valentino and Cal have been riding bikes inferior to Lorenzo's prior to this weekend, whether or not you are correct, is hardly the most trenchant criticism of them that I have ever encountered.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

What rankles DF..is the duplicity.

You and a few cronies keep telling us to stop mentioning Stoner, yet won't do the same yourselves.

We get told by Bulto, H5 and many others it's NOT Rossi but his fans..the way they big up him, as if he needs it with 7 titles and 80 wins in the top class?

Yet here you are with an oblique comment, which you say points out Casey was a crasher.

Firstly..you missed out the bit tea-bagging Stoner for riding a shit bike - which I pointed out it wasn't.

Secondly..you swallowed his sack and gargled, by stating he was a crasher then rode the prefect season after apparently learning how to win a championship by bringing it home - which I pointed out doesn't tell the whole story.

Then you look for sympathy by telling me you were praising & defending Cal..as if I should be grateful or something?

You fucking Sap..

This is exactly the type of behaviour your ilk say is a wind up, and IMO warrants the reply you got.

Nostro, you self-opinionated block-head..is there an ounce of shame or humility in that pint size frame of yours?

Now is NOT the time for you to start lecturing us on how accurate your predictions are.

This is a thread about Rossi winning..something you have spent the last 2 years shouting wouldn't happen because Valentino was a washed-up mid-packer who'd got lucky winning before Pedrosa came on the scene, along with Jorge & Casey.

This was based on your insistence the Ducati was only a cock-hair away and the new for 2013 bunch would expose the Italian for the fraud he is.

Wind your neck in fucko..You were and are completely wrong and in case it's gone un-noticed, have been outed as a fraud yourself.

I for one don't want to here any more qualification of your bullshit by saying you raced, as if it grants a place at the high table.. because it clearly hasn't taught you a thing.

Shut-up and sit in the corner. Don't speak until you're spoken to..and pay fkin attention.  

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

again wosi

You reveal your preoccupations more than mine. My post was part of a discussion with someone other than you about Cal Crutchlow, in the course of which I had said that Cal being beaten by someone as good as Rossi who had ridden so well was hardly cause for criticism of Cal, my point about riders' mistake rates mentioned both Jorge and Valentino before that other rider and clearly implied they were less mistake prone than him, my main point about that other rider was that riders could reduce their mistake rate particularly early in their careers in the premier class for whatever reason, and now that you mention it I think getting on a full factory Yamaha might decrease Cal's mistake rate in addition to him learning from experience, and my reference to Cal's place of birth and residence was subsidiary to him actually having been a competitor in the race, in fact being a podium finisher, after you had questioned the relevance of my post to the thread.

You are not infrequently logically challenged at the best of times, but the mere mention of that retired rider's name even in a context which could not remotely be construed as criticism of Valentino Rossi even by you now seems to cause a red mist and complete evaporation of rationality in you. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices