Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

Valentino Rossi took his 80th premier class win with a dominant performance at Assen today onboard the factory Yamaha. The victory marks Rossi's first win since the Malaysian grand prix in 2010. Starting from the second row, Rossi moved up to third at the end of the first lap with a hard move on German Stefan Bradl at the final chicane. On lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 June 2013 15:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

well BBL

Lorenzo is the closest to being a mistake free rider that I have ever seen, and he is nursing a fractured collarbone presently. Rossi in his great years usually made 1 mistake a year, and Mick Doohan's 12 win season would I think have been a 13 win season if he hadn't crashed whilst 10 seconds in the lead at PI. Casey Stoner went from making far more mistakes on a proportionate basis than Cal has made this year, in 2006 on a substandard bike, to riding a close to perfect season the following year.

If you have achieved perfection in your life then you may be in a position to criticise Cal; I am not in such a position, so I will go with my take, which is that he he is demonstrating powers and abilities beyond those of mortal men and is likely to continue to improve as he is not happy with finishing third even in such exalted company as per the other thread.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Slit

Waiting impatiently also for pacey's nuts kicking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

'wosi' has first dabs..................................and if there's anything left after he's stuck his 18hole DM's through them then feel free bud.

As for the race, I've only just watched it. What a great ride from Vale, I never imagined that would happen and in such style this season tbh. Humble Pie tastes like shite (I guess that's why many here have refused to eat it in the past?) but we all have to take our medicine occasionally. Well done Vale but also a huge mention for JLo..............phenominal effort.

Let the 'nut-kicking' commence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Not stoner AGAIN doohanfan?

Will you STFU about the miserable little twat..what relevance does he have to this thread exactly?

Hahaha...Straight out of the Orange Fucko's handbook. Do as I say, not what I do.

Ever asked yourself why Stoner went from being the most prolific crasher in 2006 on the 990 RCV - which most definitely was NOT a sub-standard bike - to WC and rattling off 28 finishes in a row..then back again?

I'll give you a clue..Yesterday, Lorenzo showed us all what it takes in terms of bottle and commitment to stay in the title hunt. Less than 36 hours after waking up from surgery to a broken collarbone, he gained everyone's respect and laid down a marker.

2009, Stoner flabbergasted other riders in the paddock by quitting mid-season while still in the hunt, losing respect and throwing away his credibility as a competitor prepared to battle the odds..by having 10 weeks and 3 races off for a poorly tummy.

I hope he felt guilty watching Lorenzo this weekend..but for some strange reason, I fkin doubt it. 

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Wow Wosi...stoner really gets under your skin then? Chill out mate...VR can't be beaten by stoner again....so noneed to be paranoid mate.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Fuck off you pleb..you've yet to talk sense on this forum, let alone man up and admit the fact you're just a trolling Rossi hater.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Honestly doohanfan are you sure you follow the sport??, you seemed to have forgotten the bike casey rode in 2006 came 2nd in the title race the season before he jumped on it, with Marco Melandri on it., and with the tyres that the top 3 in the championship used.. In short casey had a great bike with the dominant tyre brand the rest is bullshit made up by his fans, apparently you included..

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

Thomas

I said the difference is in the electronics not the engines, can't you read or do you simply edit posts according to your own personal agenda. How the hell am I putting down Rossi and Cal's acheivements yesterday by simply saying that I believe that they were riding Lorenzo spec bikes supplied to them at last by Yamaha to take points off HRC. It was a good stragedy and it worked proving that Rossi is good enough to win on the best bike and Cal is also closer to the front when on the best bike.

If Rossi goes back behind the Hondas when Lorenzo is fit and is once again duking it out with Cal for fourth place will you then give this belief some fucking credence.

WOSI

A Vmax is a man's bike and I've burned off many a girly, power ranger suited sports bike rider on it, when I could be arsed, just to fucking show em. Barry Sheene had one BTW, and I don't think Stephanie was employed as a smokescreen to his gay lifestyle. I think he actually was shagging her. Who's Rossi shagging btw ?? All that fame and money and can't attract a woman ! give me a fucking break.

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Wosimate - ref comments from me below recognizing a get race by VR. And for the record, I don't and never have hated Rossi. Its just his fans that wind me up. A bit like subara WRXs. A great car, but you know if one parked next door the value of your house would drop autmatically. Same for Doctor stickers at willingham woods...you'd cross the road to speak to someone else...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Oh fuck me..you're Barry Sheene now are you?

Hahaha..kind of supports my theory that V-max owners have small knobs, don't it?

Fanny..

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Vmax steve...

http://www.crankmotoring.co.za/2012/06/valentino-rossi-has-new-girlfriend-linda-morselli/

Not that its relevent to bike racing what he does in his spare time.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices