Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

Valentino Rossi took his 80th premier class win with a dominant performance at Assen today onboard the factory Yamaha. The victory marks Rossi's first win since the Malaysian grand prix in 2010. Starting from the second row, Rossi moved up to third at the end of the first lap with a hard move on German Stefan Bradl at the final chicane. On lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 June 2013 15:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

So..

..it's OK for you to paint Stoner in a bias positive light mentioning him when you like and bend history to suit, but NOT alright to get pulled up about it especially considering all the whining we've had about leaving him out of conversation?

Are you saying that wasn't your intention by stating matter-of-factly the RCV 990 was a substandard bike?..or by ignoring the crashes he had on the Ducati 2010, as if he'd stopped pushing over the limit, having learnt how to finish races and take points rather than fuck all?

If it wasn't, withdraw your bullshit like a man.

Why do you always act so hurt and defensive when fans point out his and your faults?

Grow a set you big girls blouse. It's got nothing to do with Rossi and everything to do with your two-faced fanboy stance.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

bulto

You seem to have a poor memory.....
This may remind you what you said and what I answered.

So Buell

What are the differences then?

You've substantiated nothing with that reply.

All pundits, reporters and Crutchlow himself are still referring to it as last year's bike - ie: they have never mentioned he is now on a 2013 spec bike. Today's test report states that he has had few new parts to try during testing. If you dispute this, tell us how his bike differs.

do u not know the differences then?

I have never said he was on a 2013 bike.All I have said is that the bike Cal is on now is not so different from the bikes of JL and VR.

So what is all this bollocks you spout now?
I said right at the start Cal's bike was almost identical to the factory bikes but you always disputed it and said it was last years bike.
Seems I was right because I get my information from a reliable source and you just believe all you read...

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

You never disappoint Wosi.

You really are wasting your talent on here, you should be on "Mastermind" with your special topic being spurious logic. You could probably extend to logical errors in general, given how easy it is to draw logical flaws from you, usually within 1 or 2 posts, as you again demonstrate by resorting to 2 of your old favourites, ad hominem and straw man, in this case by attempting to make the specific general. You can also disabuse  yourself of any notion that your argumentum ad hominem causes me any angst; it is usually a sign that you are losing the argument.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

I think you will find El D

that I have little problem with praise of Rossi or Stoner, or anyone else except perhaps Alvaro Bautista, Hector Barbera and Alberto Puig, although I am grateful for the assistance the latter gave to many young riders, including the one that I particularly favoured in recent years.

I am defensive when imo Stoner is unfairly criticised, as you are when Rossi is in your opinion. Your point is?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

To much info

Great race either way,just hope cal now get a factory contract sorted he deserves it.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ha, ha Wosi

Assen has really brought your ugly side out hasn't it? This whole thread is full of your effing and blinding. And I thought you'd be happy.  Seems not as your comments on the race and nr.6's future are guarded. You know the true story here and it rankles you!

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

Doohanfan

Would you not concede that for Rossi and Cal to be behind the Hondas all season and then to suddenly be in front of them just as Lorenzo gets injured is a little suspicious. Yeah I know Cal didn't finish in front of Marquez but he could and should have whereas before he couldn't get close.

All these bikes are very close in spec and for Yamaha or Honda or Ducati to build different spec engines to separate them would be too expensive. The answer is in the electronics and the fuel management system in particular. When Rossi rode really well in Qatar he almost ran out of fuel, Cal qualifies well but can't run the same race pace just like last year due to using too much fuel whereas Lorenzo can without that same fear.

It stands to reason that Yamaha will gain good info for Lorenzo from both Cal and Rossi having their engines turned up to eleven in practise and when something bad hapopens to Lorenzo a simple download can give Cal and Rossi the same fuel management system that Lorenzo has. A simple delete of the same programme will suffice once Lorenzo is fit again so he once again gets #1 status as agreed in his contract.

I think there is definately a non disclosure clause in those Yamaha contracts that prevent any rider speaking out, the closest any Yamaha rider came to admitting this was when Edwards stated that even in the factory team you don't always get the factory bike.

If both Rossi and Cal once again finish behind the Hondas once Lorenzo is fit then I think I could be right, if they don't then I'm wrong. It's good to bamter with someone with an open mind rather than the simple fanboys on here like Wosi who simply has a sexual crush on Rossi and Vmax riders, and Thomas who doesn't understand that "bike" means the whole package whereas engine means engine.

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

v max

Jeez man you waffle almost as much as BB.
Get real.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Jealous Panny, because you can't put more than one sentence together, which is usually a criticism of someone. Do you have any opinions of your own? Why not voice them then instead of making poor attempts at put downs of others?

Or just don't bother reading the topics if there's nothing that interests you.

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

What gives Bulto?

BetamaxSteve here is upchucking the biggest load of nonsense ever, denigrating the fine efforts of Vale and Cal, yet you don't pile in to put him right? Steevie, you stupid dickhead, Rossi said over a week ago he found setting with bike that helped him brake and turn in, and this is why he won the race. That's as complicated as it gets.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices