Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

Valentino Rossi took his 80th premier class win with a dominant performance at Assen today onboard the factory Yamaha. The victory marks Rossi's first win since the Malaysian grand prix in 2010. Starting from the second row, Rossi moved up to third at the end of the first lap with a hard move on German Stefan Bradl at the final chicane. On lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 June 2013 15:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Oh dear indeed..

A little tip son on forum etiquette, I'm sure you won't mind as you seem big on the issue of how people behave, possibly to the point of being rather upright and stuffy.

When you put something in italics you are quoting someone verbatim, in this case me.

Not to do so AND putting your own slant on the text, is the very height of bad manners and particularly stupid considering the wording you are supposed to be quoting is on the same page.

I used the word 'support', as in for Rossi. You on the other hand use the word 'respect' and imply that it was not given to other riders on the podium by Rossi fans..the same fans you say fucked off early because he wasn't winning by the way.

Now..I wasn't there so don't know if there was any barracking or whether the fans who gathered just weren't as quiet as you'd like. I don't remember the rostrum ceremony being disrespectful and haven't read any complaints at all..except prissily from yourself.

Mugello is always a riot with thousands of yellow. Rossi's home race. Shitloads of noise and mad Italians..so fucking what? They're a passionate bunch larging it up in the sunshine.

Nobody got hurt did they? Any punch-ups and arrests? Was there a specific incident?

No..

It's called an atmosphere you jumped up, pretentious pussy..at a fkin motorcycle race.

Yet another piss poor attempt to blame genuine fans according to Bulto's law. Faking indignation to suit your slippery agenda. MCN's guiding light and moral compass. My fkin arse..

You've got a real problem with others having a good time, haven't you Pal?

Just read the invective..,appalling. unsporting morons, morons, childish, disrespectful mentality?

Don't you think that's overstating the case a little? Aren't you in danger of tarring all Rossi fans with the same brush?..Ha, but that's the idea isn't it?

You know.. The mums, dads, kids? Young girls & boys. Grandma & Grandad?..out for a nice day with family, supporting a legend who makes them happy?

You are one fucked up individual. Do you inhabit the real world? 

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

The world nr.6 and his fans

I recall reading an article in which the current world nr.6 was asked post Donnington about the behaviour of his fans in gesticulating and boo'ing Stoner. Nr.6 just sat there with his smug grin saying nothing. He doesn't respect anyone (Stoner not riding hard enough, young guns are pussies, etc, etc). So he gets no respect from me. All he cares about is selling undersized tee shirts to over sized, under brained middle aged fans. Witness the new tee shirt production sweatshop he's had built in Tavullia.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

And the Tag team in the Orange corner are..

Truly..that has got to be the most limp-wristed, damp squibbed salvo I've witnessed from you Nostrodamus.

You come riding over the hill..knackered old pit donkey, dusty jacaru full of bulletholes to see your boyfriend Bulto getting rag-rolled and pull out a toy pop gun that unfurls a flag saying "BANG"..?

Mate..the pair of you are all out of credibility. Nobody takes you seriously and it's all your own dumbassed making.

"So he gets no respect from me."..you're full of surprises.

Scrape your Pal off the deck, sling him over the back of your nag and take yourselves back home to Fucko Central.

Give the forum a break from your over-bearing, suffocating negativity. Let it breathe. 

People are laughing at you..not with you.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

So Wosi you're a fan of conceited arrogance - this hardly surprises me the way you strut your profanities all over the forum. Does your faded yellow tee-shirt cover your belly button or does it end somewhere just below your man boobs?

Little Spanish mincer. Feel free to quote me from my open profile, otherwise you're just continuing to piss into the wind.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

ElDiablo & Wosi

I've got your numbers and you know it. The gay insults and constant sniping over cock size to anyone who disagrees with your deification of Rossi seals your fate I'm afraid. Pointing out that your god himself may also suffer from your own malaise can't even stop you, but then you probably know that anyway. He needs to be adored and you adore him.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Sure thing geezah..

Your constipated ignorance has you so backed up with shit, those twinkly blue eyes have turned brown and your struggling to see the wood from the trees.

Rossi's spell at Ducati has him as a more reflective and mature person. More aware of his mortality(#58RIP) and vulnerability. He's changed from the brash youngster who smacked Biaggi and vowed Gibernau would never win a race again. It happens to us all and usually makes us more rounded individuals.

Witness the relationship with Lorenzo. Much more of a team at Yamaha now..working together to overcome Honda.

Before the Assen race, Rossi went to see a wounded Jorge and offered his hand, best wishes and respect.

"I honestly tell you I would have gone home. If that had happened to me I'd have seen the race on the couch. What he has done has impressed me, I take my hat off to him."

No silly post race celebration. Couldn't thank Yamaha enough for giving him the chance to put things right.

As for wosi's belly.."All meat a real treat" my missus tells me..15 stone of chiselled teak.

Looking at your gallery, and the way you make that rattly old desmo look like an Electra Glide..I'd have you somewhere between Pedrosa and Stoner, piss wet through in your orange thong. A good breeze would have those twiglet legs in danger of snapping.

A proper fkin lightweight.

PS: Stevie lad..tell me your joking about having my number? I don't want to go out with you, so you're wasting time calling, petal.

I wouldn't be seen dead on the back of your knackered old max..proper big boys ride GSX14's.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

More aware of his mortality Wosi?

More aware of his inadequacies and his standing in the pecking order of things old chap. But I'll agree Ducati both humbled and matured the world nr.6. He's had to come into that Yamaha garaged a chastened man. Nobody at Yamaha was going to put up with his previous demanding tantrums. He's a nr.2 there at Yamaha's marketing department's pleasure and bloody well knows it.

Chiselled teak you say? What shape you don't mention. I'm picking Buddha or Ganesh like - the only chiselled teak I've seen. I think you'll find if Nostro and said world nr.6 stood next to each other, nr.6 would make Nostro look Schwarzenegger-esque.

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Nostro

Ah glad to see you have at last got Buddha on your mind!   Can only stand you in good stead !

By the way Saturn was castigated for mentioning his size to the paltry weakling Bootlegger.  So consider yourself suitably admonished for the reference to Schwarzenegger.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

wosi

Witness the relationship with Lorenzo. Much more of a team at Yamaha now..working together to overcome Honda.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Who are you trying to kid? Funniest thing I've read in ages. 

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

ooooh yourgay..I've just made a mess in your hand.

A working relationship PC..none of this bollock tickling, namby pamby shit.

mmmm :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices