Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

Valentino Rossi took his 80th premier class win with a dominant performance at Assen today onboard the factory Yamaha. The victory marks Rossi's first win since the Malaysian grand prix in 2010. Starting from the second row, Rossi moved up to third at the end of the first lap with a hard move on German Stefan Bradl at the final chicane. On lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 June 2013 15:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

But

Not nearly as funny as this two-faced tripe

Before the Assen race, Rossi went to see a wounded Jorge and offered his hand, best wishes and respect.

From the man who kept telling us how sick he was of the puke inducing love-ins between today's riders, how he was pissed off with the stomach churning respect they showed for each other and how he missed Rossi needling them with a few verbal jabs and right crosses.

Utter tart.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Shutup Bulto..

You're discredited.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

So you say

But who cares what a two faced, forum bully wannabe, that changes direction faster than a schoolgirl chased by jimmy saville has to say

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

wosi

A working relationship PC

------------------------------------------

I know all about working relationships. I also know bullshit when I see it. Go try and convince someone else bud. 

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Oh dear

Seems you've been somewhat discredited Wosi

Sleep tight

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Boo hoo..Forum bullying.

If you can't stand the heat, fuck off.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Verbal hot air doesn't generate much heat - well within my comfort zone thanks

and I did say wannabe

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Come now..

..you've been put in your place and find it difficult to accept, so you start pointing the finger crying about bullying?

Bulto..you are a spineless idiot who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut..

You've spent the last two years sniping from behind Nostro, and now you want to cry wolf because Rossi's showed you up for the dolt you are?

Have you no shame? 

In the real world, you'd be in danger of being labelled a grass.

Do ya fkin time and stop being a wimp.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

I'm done having senseless dialogue with you - someone who is incapable of exchanging comments without resorting to pathetic personal insults as soon as someone disagrees with you. You twist people's comments beyond recognition so that you can spew another tirade of your attempted put downs and bolster your self appointed status of forum overlord.

You're that biggoted you actually believe that your opinion is the only informed opinion and anyone who disagrees is labelled a fanboy, fuckwit, orange sock wearer or whatever. You really believe you 'put people in their place' and that they feel chastised  because of a few of your choice expletives?

You're like the rest of us sunshine, your information comes from the internet, journos, pundits and papers. The only thing you come close to racing is your pulse when your little hero makes lots of yellow wearing fanatics stand up and wave their arms around and scream.

You've been shown as two-faced in your lauding of Rossi's 'respect' to Lorenzo and in the manner in which he won Assen - a manner that has drawn constant criticism and rebuke from you when others have done the same.

You're a big man behind your keyboard Wosi. I suspect the reality, other than man tits and a large waistline is somewhat different. A shame we can't have a multi discipline challenge on bikes to see if you can back up some of your more lurid opinions. Road race, track day, motocross, enduro, beach race, mini-moto, super-motoard, grass track, hill climb, speedway, hare n hounds, trials and just to give you home advantage, a Honda 50 race.

How profficient at that lot would you be I wonder? There's only two in there that I haven't done so I'm quite confident you'd end up lookiing a twat. I suspect at a few of those you'd end up as you do with some of your comments on here - up to your waist in shit and crying for help.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Fk me..that was an extended blub for someone who can't be bothered anymore?

Even so..it's much preferable to your usual snidey carping conspiracy theories about Rossi and his fans. Have you even considered that you're in the minority and may be a little off base?

A pleasant surprise not to see you back-flipping too with the stock-in-trade.." I never said that."

Ol wosi's bang on the money by the looks and judging by your little list. Heavily dirt orientated.

Between yourself and Nostro, the whole shooting match is pretty much covered, eh?

I'm sure I speak for the majority of posters here at The Cathedral, by extending much gratitude and respect to you both for deeming us worthy of sharing your vast knowledge and experience..on all things two-wheeled.

This blinding insight and thought provoking sageness, delivered in such a fair-minded down-to-earth manner is a real treat that we look forward to, every time the MCN sport forum is clicked open.

Mmm..if only Bulto, if only.. 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices