Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

Valentino Rossi took his 80th premier class win with a dominant performance at Assen today onboard the factory Yamaha. The victory marks Rossi's first win since the Malaysian grand prix in 2010. Starting from the second row, Rossi moved up to third at the end of the first lap with a hard move on German Stefan Bradl at the final chicane. On lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 June 2013 15:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

wosi

My strides are already around my ankles bud, as promised. I've held my hands up, as promised. I just hope Vale doesn't win again 'cos seeing you and yours happy is far worse than a nut-kicking ;)

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Haha..

You have indeed me old sausage swallower..10/10 for integrity.

Just a shame a few others haven't got the guts to do the same, and insist on having to be taken to task for their complete lack of class.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Try and put that vision of the crowd rising as one happy, cheering sea of Yellow to the back of your mind, it's clearly having a disturbing effect.

Hahaha - the only thing you know about class is the less part.

What's disturbing is the fact that you consider this sea of yellow to be "real race fans", is the term I think you like to use.

I also remember the parting of the yellow sea in Mugello when many sulked off early because he wasn't winning. I also remember the distasteful way in which those that were left continued to chant his name over the podium ceremony.

Charming people, one and all. I can see why you fit in so well....

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Oh right..so you're a "real race fan" now are you.

No bike, never been to a GP or bought the weekly journal and constantly sniping at the most successful GP rider of modern times?

I bet Carmelo is gutted he's missing out on your dollar Bulto.

Don't TMX have a forum?..I'm sure you'd feel more comfortable there.

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

Jeez BB

Boring Bastard.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Here you go shag..best of luck.

You'll need it if your performance here is anything to go by.

http://www.tmxnews.co.uk/

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

'panny'

I also remember the parting of the yellow sea in Mugello when many sulked off early because he wasn't winning.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Along with many many more examples over the years when Rossi was either injured or..................... riding the Duke. Facts is facts bud and live attendances/TV figures don't lie. It sums up the majority, but not all, of the bedwetters.

Sleep tight on your rubber sheet bud.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Jealousy and misery abound..

"I also remember the parting of the yellow sea in Mugello when many sulked off early because he wasn't winning. I also remember the distasteful way in which those that were left continued to chant his name over the podium ceremony."

Forget the poncy, uptight, feigned reference to distaste..isn't this a contradiction?

So..Rossi fans left because they're not real fans and are only interested in him winning, but there were still enough of them left to turn the podium ceremony into a sea of heaving yellow baying to hear from a rider who hadn't even finished on the rostrum?

Make your fucking mind up girls?

The reality is, some fans left - probably more than all the rest of the riders had there that day put together - but thousands of hardcore stayed and wanted to show support.

Having watched and played sport for many years..I'd say these are fans any competitor or team would be proud to have backing them.

Better than miserable bastards who don't spend a bean on the sport they reckon they're real fans of, blurting negative bullshit and fkin moaning about everything.

Who needs the cocks?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Oh dear Wosi

I was going to give a reasonable response to your previous comment, but then I saw your last comment pop up and though fck it, the twat isn't worth it

Is that supposed to be some justification of the appalling and unsporting way those morons behaved. The thousands of hardcore stayed to show their respect and are the type that most sportsmen would want as their fans?? Man does that say something of your state of mind. They couldn't keep quiet for the fairly short duration of the podium ceremony and show a modicum of respect towards the riders who were receiving their awards for doing well - at the sport these morons are supposed to appreciate. And you think that would make any sportsman proud to be followed by people who have that kind of childish and disrespectful mentality. You're a piece of work.

Reply to this Topic
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

Number 46

Rossi Number 46 had only won 46 races till Assen? And until then had not won a race in 46 Races Spookey!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices