Skip to content

Discuss This Mixed feelings for Cal Crutchlow after Assen podium MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mixed feelings for Cal Crutchlow after Assen podium

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Mixed feelings for Cal Crutchlow after Assen podium

Delighted to have secured a third MotoGP podium of 2013 but disappointed not to have pushed Valentino Rossi for the win in yesterday’s Dutch TT, Cal Crutchlow left Assen with mixed feelings. Starting from pole position for the first time in his career, a slow getaway and a familiar problem of turning his Monster Yamaha Tech 3 YZR-M1 on a full...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 June 2013 12:20)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

oh Benny.

you are a sad individual.

3rd was a stunning display and just more steps in the learning process..

i don't know if you're aware Benny but some riders don't win every weekend even given that they have what are considered to be the best bikes on the grid (Pol had it in Moto2 and decided to throw a wobbly instead of doing what he's paid handsomely to do but then he'll be found out when he goes up but i'll give him at least a season to settle before i expect anything of note from him).

for delusional intensity Benny, might i ask you to discuss Pol's mental fragility in the face of no pressure that anyone else could see for 5 whole WC rounds?

you're not a credible poster Benny but then you know that because you don't come here to discuss or debate , you come here to badger and cajole ("trust me, Max is back on the lab bike" ring any bells Benny?).

i'll leave you to your delusion Benny but Pol is no Marquez and even he knows it!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Boring Benny

Have you been de clothed again Benny you welsh pea brained sheep worrier,Hardly anyone either agrees with or cares what you have to say anymore and despite your moronic drivveling Cal continues to improve he is far from the finished article but he is very very good and very fast,He will win a race in the not so distant future and will continue to progress with his career ,How about yourself Benny, hows your share of the Big issue market coming on ,more to the point oh dim one do you think Dopi is doing on the Duke ? can't see Honda or Yamaha throwing him a lifeline anytime soon or Ducati thinking they have found the golden child do you ?,once spotty has burned his last "Factory" bridge its WSBK or you being his rent boy Benny,Have a great jostle while you are next berating Cal you sad little bore,It must irritate you to be so loathing of a rider that continues to attract more fans and sponsors and success ,oh well If ignorance is bliss you must be in paradise ha ha you mug

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Stronger field this year

than last... and still Cal's performances shine... he is not an Alien, or is he on an Aliens bike... and yet he is continually challenging and sometimes beating the established and new Aliens. Well done Cal, and remember, anyone that wants more than that from you at this stage of our career in MotoGP... does not understand MotoGP, life or their own inadequacies.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

The thing I like about you BBL

is your consistency... you are after all consistently stupid concerning CC, although on some other topics i have thought your comments interesting at least. So, tell me what you would like me to explain to you and I will try my best to do so, but please do not come back with nonsense rhetoric, it will be pointless and I will not bother to give you the sad outlet you obviously crave.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Shall I assume

there is nothing sensible and specific you would like me to try to explain?

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Give ti a hand full and dump the clutch

and then in theory launch control takes over,it doesn't take 3 years to learn that it comes to the rider when he gets full factory kit.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Rhetoric

is so easy Benny.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Not Yorgis or Rossis

Martinez said: “We are speaking with Yamaha because for us it is the most interesting option because they told us that the performance of the engine will be the same as (Cal) Crutchlow’s.

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Facts for Benny

1. You are a twat.

2. You are a cunt.

3. You are a knob.

4. You are a dickhead.

5. You are an helmet.

How do you like those fucking facts.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

It's not vast knowledge BBL

or from you either. Cal is not great at getting his bike off the line, end of... he is not a perfect rider... he has deficiencies and this is one. The only near perfect rider out there at the moment is JL... and even he makes mistakes. Rossi is often slow at the start and generally gets faster... and Pugwash of late starts fast and then fades... Dovi has often started fast and faded quickly... Cal is not so quick for the first few laps, then is often more than able to match most of the factory bikes with Aliens on board... and yet he is the only satelite rider able to do this.... if your looking for perfection... this is the wrong sport.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices