Skip to content

Discuss This Mixed feelings for Cal Crutchlow after Assen podium MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mixed feelings for Cal Crutchlow after Assen podium

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Mixed feelings for Cal Crutchlow after Assen podium

Delighted to have secured a third MotoGP podium of 2013 but disappointed not to have pushed Valentino Rossi for the win in yesterday’s Dutch TT, Cal Crutchlow left Assen with mixed feelings. Starting from pole position for the first time in his career, a slow getaway and a familiar problem of turning his Monster Yamaha Tech 3 YZR-M1 on a full...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 June 2013 12:20)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
dozyhonda

Jun 06

dozyhonda says:

Perennial problem for Cal

Cal is a good rider but he has an achilles heel that is being shown up time and time again. He had the same problem in WSS in that he takes too long to overttake a rider when he catches them. He sat behind lorenzo like an old lady driving a honda civic for , what seemed like, interminable laps. He has to be much more agressive and forget who it is he has caught up, just put the hammer down and go past. Make a move and make it stick! Perhaps he is just too polite to ever be a champion?

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

comparisons

with Aliens is pointless... he is not an Alien or on an Aliens bike... compare him with his peers on non factory bikes... and then review how he is doing.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Ferkin hell Cal wasn't gonna put a hard pass on Yorgi,Cal played the team game and waited for Yorgis options to fade before he went,he passed Dani and Bradl ok,MM was lucky with the break in the corner or he'd have been history in sector 3 on the last lap.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

High on opinion

and devoid of knowledge or fact, Jesus BBL... do you listen to yourself at all...? No reasons, excuses or explanations... Ahhh I see, you want me to explain a specific quality in a rider that you can't either... or for that matter, that Herve, his team and Yamaha cant as well. Why don't you explain where he is going wrong? or perhaps where he is also outperforming others by beating the agreed Aliens that are on Aliens bikes? come on... make me smile again please.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

WTF goes with Herve, his boys 3 seconds behind Rossi and on up the chuff of the golden child,you'd think the amount of airtime Tech3 sponsors get Herve would have his tounge firmly imbedded up Cals chuff.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Ps

You keep re editing posts... silly boy.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Your actual wording

has been changing.... that's one fact for you BBL... the consistency I attributed to you was obviously misplaced.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

So...

are you going to explain with your beloved version of "facts" why CC is so much better than any other satellite rider??

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

That's unlike you BBL...

to avoid a question and then resort to silly insults... Lol, how sad. If you want absolute fact then you are in the wrong place, because like me, you have none, it is all supposition... the only facts are the rider standings... CC on a satellite bike and the others around him on factory steeds... why don't you explain that with absolute facts BBL???

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

I would say...

merely through supposition... that that may be a reflection of how highly they rate CC... if as you say ( which i doubt as it is easy to take things out of context and quote a small part of it) that they were "disappointed" with 3rd place. Do you honestly believe any other satellite rider could achieve 3 podiums out of 7 against the strong 2013 field of Pugwash, MM, Rossi and JL..?? What do your absolute facts tell you BBL????

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices