Skip to content

Discuss This Mixed feelings for Cal Crutchlow after Assen podium MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mixed feelings for Cal Crutchlow after Assen podium

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Mixed feelings for Cal Crutchlow after Assen podium

Delighted to have secured a third MotoGP podium of 2013 but disappointed not to have pushed Valentino Rossi for the win in yesterday’s Dutch TT, Cal Crutchlow left Assen with mixed feelings. Starting from pole position for the first time in his career, a slow getaway and a familiar problem of turning his Monster Yamaha Tech 3 YZR-M1 on a full...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 June 2013 12:20)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

benny

again you sound like a bullied and bitter school kid who never got what he thought he deserved, but this time your grown up and nothing has changed,jus t jump dude there is nothing for you here. that bitter after-taste in your mouth has made you miserable and bitter minded,and very unpopular even on a website. your chance at life has gone, oh dear!!!!! dovi did not do what you hoped he could. oh dear oh dear. he could only dream of riding and m1 again!!!!!! and in the 35's at assen!!!

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Here is it a completely different circuit so we had to run up towards that but we never had time.

So what you're saying is that Cal should blindly copy Rossi's settings from a different spec bike and hope they work with no testing.  Fool. Come back when you've got something interesting to say coz you're boring me with your twisted half truths and total bollocks.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

also at least 2 of the practice sessions

were wet at Assen.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

glory fan

so now your the biggest rossi fan to make yourself feel batter that you can argue only this result,cal still did the podium unlike pedro and others including a distant dovi.

oh dear oh dear oh dear. the more you speak on here the deeper the hole you live in gets darker. oh dear.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

why just m1's donut

:lol: makes me laugh how you are highlighting everything obvious which serioulsy makes you look and sound even more stupid imo,to make cal look slow, the standing say very different, yes rossi won the race, but what are the standings ??? face it cal is on the up and you cant take it. 

oh dear. he also beat a hungry champinship leader who lost his head seeing rossi pass him then and even more so when marquez and cal went by. but you dont mention any of that, you just bit@h at why cal didnt win the race. your nothing but an armchair fan wannabe and very jealous of the facts that make you wrong.
check the standings table and look in the mirror silly sausage.:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Rossi's proven improvements? Or as Rossi actually said after the Aragon test "But I have to find my setting with my team and we still haven't found the best way but today we made a step."   As most of this was down to using a different swinging arm then I don't see why you think Rossi's settings would of helped Crutchlow.   Oh I know why, because you're an obnoxious cunt with a Crutchlow fixation. Get a life you dumb fuck.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

He's not lost though is he...

...2 points in front of Valentino and a whopping 22 points in front of spotty! You really haven't a clue have you Ben - stick to farming. Baaa!...Hahahahaha..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Cheap Skag...

..where better to find it than in the shanty towns of the Rhonda. Of course I'm going to come to you first...By the way, tell your wife I'll give her something to hang her towels on when I pop round. Have you had a wash today?... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIbpt1aDFqM

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Cheap fag..

..is definitely more appropriate in your case... But don't say I never do anything for you...

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

You..

..poor, small, inadequate you - the image of Dovi? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9SL_lrKmKs

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices