Skip to content

Discuss This Mixed feelings for Cal Crutchlow after Assen podium MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mixed feelings for Cal Crutchlow after Assen podium

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Mixed feelings for Cal Crutchlow after Assen podium

Delighted to have secured a third MotoGP podium of 2013 but disappointed not to have pushed Valentino Rossi for the win in yesterday’s Dutch TT, Cal Crutchlow left Assen with mixed feelings. Starting from pole position for the first time in his career, a slow getaway and a familiar problem of turning his Monster Yamaha Tech 3 YZR-M1 on a full...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 June 2013 12:20)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

When are MCN

Going to block posters with multiple aliases, whose posts are always just negative repetitive tripe. Which are  written with the sole aim of getting any sort of attention. 

Please MCN get a grip, and sort this issue. 

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

so Benny

Australia are going to beat Wales in the Rugby for the 4th time within a year on the weekend.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

I am going to the game BBL

so I will let you know. Leaving O'Connor at five eighth certainly increases your chances.Your Welsh Kiwi coach is well and truly surpassing both Australians and the English in the whingeing stakes, btw.

I am not sure if you noticed, but there are Englishmen in the Lions team, as I pointed out to an Irish fan during the first test.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Obsession

142 posts. 58 by Benny. That's 41% of the posts on this thread. True love?  Or just plain old Jealousy.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

sold out

BBL as the Lions tests always are, particularly with tens of thousands of British fans here for the tour, and as the All Black tests usually are; they reckon the crowd will be a new post Olympics record,  in the vicinity of 84,000 as the capacity has recently been increased. I was actually at the 2 NZ tests before the Olympics when the stadium was in the Olympic configuration, with 112,000 or so others, which was quite something, not that the stadium is all that atmospheric in general particularly with a non-capacity crowd. The Cardiff Millenium Stadium and Murrayfield are certainly superior places to watch Rugby, which I did during the 2007 World Cup.  

We have these things called memberships in Australia which facilitate the procurement of tickets.

My reference was to you apparently being able to make common purpose with the English where rugby is concerned but not in regard to bike racing; I have to say personally I am a much greater fan of English motorsport, particularly the bike racing tradition now extending to Cal, Redding and the current WSBK contenders than I am of English Rugby.

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

Why so plain nasty

Bennariod. Reread my post it was concise and clear.  .

You may also wish to read about the correlation between excessive internet use and depression / other serious mental health issues.  .

I won't be adding to the thread, with any more waffle on the oncoming kick and clap game.

So your mission is accomplished.

I have given you some more attention, a complete stranger now dislikes you; more he did than yesterday.

Well done quite an achievement., well not really but probably much easier than having to face the real issues in your life.

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

Nothing proved, as

Unfortunately you are a sad and lonely nasty little man, in spite of your clumsy attempts at wit to " you and yourself " .

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

bennybinbuggering

Question , who at honda and yamaha or tech3 tred to keep spotty ? No one now get Nostraanus's address abd go and live together or make a ewe turn benny instead of makingn its eyes water baaah , bye dick head

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

An attempt at humour Benny

well almost ,Hows the bag Benny ,wish you would stop emptying it on here though Bennybinliner

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Do you

think Cal knows about countersteering? Might help him to turn the bike better with a full tank load. Just a thought really.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices