Skip to content

Discuss This Rivals hail Jorge Lorenzo’s bravery and skill MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Rivals hail Jorge Lorenzo’s bravery and skill

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Rivals hail Jorge Lorenzo’s bravery and skill

Valentino Rossi reckons the superhuman efforts of factory Yamaha teammate Jorge Lorenzo meant the reigning world champion was the real hero of a thrilling Assen MotoGP race in Holland yesterday (Saturday). Just 48 hours after breaking his left collarbone in a practice crash, Lorenzo was performing miracles to finish fifth in a mentally and physically draining 26-lap battle. The reward for his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 June 2013 12:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

Gutsy effort

Reminds me of Casey at Indianapolis last year - though riding with a smashed ankle is another kettle of fish.  Ultimately Casey's heroics were all for nought as the subsequent surgery meant that the championship was gone, but Jorge may yet get paid back in spades for gritting his teeth.

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Pussy

You should have seen the bruise I had on my arse after falling on my seacock. Didn't here me complaining, did you? No, and I still beat him.

Sachsenring is mine!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices