Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi ranks Assen win as one of best ever MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi ranks Assen win as one of best ever

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi ranks Assen win as one of best ever

Valentino Rossi ranked his 80th MotoGP victory in an enthralling Assen race yesterday (Saturday) as one of the best of his career after he rolled back the years to win for the first time since 2010. Winless since the Sepang race in Malaysia 32 months ago, Rossi controlled the 26-lap Dutch TT from the sixth lap to notch an incredible 106th...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 June 2013 12:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

perfect

you'll love the town, it's right up your alley.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

dont contribute Diddley?

i see, another one of the so called fans who had the balls to come out of hiding and gloat only after your heroes victory of circumstances. Keep on beating that scrawny chest of yours...pleb

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Not to Crash no

Just stick to MCN, although like I said I read plenty of others. You should try it, you might educate yourself.

Hiding? Well in this guise I've been on since April, but I've frequented these boards for a few years now, and have always been a fan of Rossi, and never hidden it.

I'm not gloating. If bell ends like yourself had the balls to say fair play, and admit you got it wrong, like PC had the good grace to do, I wouldn't be saying much on here, 'cause the result says it all.

See you got rid of the Ali avatar. Did it finally sink in how moronic it was supporting one great who transcended his sport, with a following of millions, who many claimed was the greatest, while systematically rubbishing another great who transcends his sport, with a following of millions.... Idiot!

Reply to this Topic
AussieMike

Feb 12

AussieMike says:

So nice to hear..........

It was so nice to hear something other than the Spanish National Anthem at the Moto GP at Assenn!!

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

hahahaha ohh dear diddley...

... comparing Ali to the lanky yellow lizard ?? Flo the great tax dodging scum who fizzled his way into Ducati after throwing a tantrum to his team for not backing him when the chips were down, then grovelled his way back to the best team with his reputation in tatters. Yes indeed! "the epitome of a great who transcends the sport" haha Nice one fuckwit, why dont you go disappear like before, or head over to motomatters.com. IM sure the blinkered fangirls there would welcome you with open arms, or maybe youll be too shy to contribute Diddley? hahahaha

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Oh dear

You really don't have a good grasp on things do you. Ali was great, but wasn't the greatest. He was a nasty, snidey, underhanded shit when it came to some of his dealings. You want examples? Go read about the shit he pulled on his friend smoking Joe.

The term idiot really does fit you well.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Tom old boy

That description fits the world nr.6 to a tee. Well done!

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

comparing apples to oranges diddley? hahaha

....and the term moronic fits you the best! please, lets not compare Ali to Flo. Thats just doing a disservice to the great man. And im talking about Ali. Dont worry, in my profession ive done quite a lot of reading over the years, perhaps gimps like you should stick to not reading then? otherwise people on these boards might get bored of your inane comments

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

May well do Nostro

In some peoples eyes. The point is old RimRider here is putting Ali up on a pedestal when, he wasn't the greatest, was a bit of a shit, a loud mouth, and a showman. Apparently, so we're told by some limp dicks on here, the very reason Rossi is vilified. Tax dodging is a good one. Why do Jorge, Dani, and Casey all have homes in Switzerland? It's not for the fucking fondue that's for sure. Typical bitter Casey fan Rimmer, and an idiot to boot.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

To be fair

the worlds media and most of people who know about Moto gp and an awful lot that don't are happy to see him back on the top step

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices