Skip to content

Discuss This Imola WSS: Sofuoglu wins after red flag World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Imola WSS: Sofuoglu wins after red flag

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Imola WSS: Sofuoglu wins after red flag

Kenan Sofuoglu has closed the gap to championship leader Sam Lowes to 34 points after easing to victory at Imola. The race was red flagged due to oil on the track and Sofuoglu got a a great start second time out for the 14 lap race. Lowes started the restart from second on the grid and struggled to get off the line, leaving...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 June 2013 14:00)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

A pity Lowes missed the record

But another great ride from him nonetheless. I see the proud, true English race fans are too overcome with the performance to comment.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Success

Ive mentioned it a few times , no one gives a toss about WSBK or WSS

Reply to this Topic
DoomedDog

Jul 10

DoomedDog says:

No one??

Really, no one gives a toss about WSBK and WSS? I must of been mistaken then when I was watching this bike racing that was on Eurosport last night. I was sure it was the race mentioned in this article.

The reason there aren't many comments, if any, on world superbike racing is because they don't have and never had riders by the name of Rossi and Stoner. Look at the MotoGP articles and more often than not the comments are slanging matches over those two riders.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

brilliant race by Sam, not sure what was happening at the red flag but Sam seemed to have already slowed , did hear him mention something about check the pressure so maybe a slow puncture?

DD, the blather on the MotoGP threads is more about the ego's of the posters rather than the riders themselves, they can see their own bias but can't admit it because the ego they're fighting with is equally blind.

anyone would think there's a war going on in these far flung lands we see on the TV but turns out it's just a motorcycle race.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Obviously

I failed in making my point , it isnt the first comment i've made about the lack of interest on mcn forum about wss and wsbk , and its "have" not "of" in the context you're using .

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

I just came here to see

how few comments there were -nobody really cares about WSBK and WSS anymore..

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Fantastic

ride by lowes in second half of the race. I know what you mean rocketri and richard but the armchairs only argue on stuff they are fanatical about. I couldn't tell you half the riders in wss but I can tell you the racing is second to none and bloody entertaining. It will all change next year when everyone can't or won't pay to watch moto gp.

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

No doubt

The racing in WSS is top notch. Those guys are bonkers!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices