Skip to content

Discuss This No Laguna Seca return for Ben Spies MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > No Laguna Seca return for Ben Spies

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

No Laguna Seca return for Ben Spies

Ben Spies will not be returning from a serious shoulder injury in his forthcoming home race at Laguna Seca after his Ignite Ducati squad announced Alex de Angelis will ride his GP13 machine in the California clash.Ducati test rider Michele Pirro will continue to deputise for the Texan at the next race in Germany, but the Italian is unavailable for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 291 days ago (01 July 2013 16:23)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
VeritasH

Apr 13

VeritasH says:

I'd have to agree, short of a sensational return (which riding the Ducati is pretty unlikely) Ben Spies time in MotoGP is done. Shame we never really got to see the culmination of that early potential.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

blew his chance on the works Yamaha.  2014 in the WSBK paddock beckons.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Yorgis just gone and shammmed him big time,Dovi and Cal proved what he done on the Tech3 wasn't nowt special so it's time to hang the leathers up and pass the bike to someone who wants to ride.

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

yip

he is done in this format, I am still confused; he was fast.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

no real loss

He's had his chance and blew it. The talent is there ,i wouldnt deny that but his head cant handle the mental strength of the rest ,and it done for him. i know afew on here find Cal Crutchlow arrogant, but his utter belief in himself is what has/will make him compete with the aliens. Some thing Spies sadly lacks

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

lol

Dovi #GOAT

Reply to this Topic
MO62

Jan 09

MO62 says:

Getting pitiful now..

The really sad thing here is that Ben obviously has enormous talent no question about that, if this is a confidence thing with the Ducati spit it out, he can't possibly run this nonsense much longer, different injury but Leon Haslam is riding his way back to fitness, top 10's are more beneficial that laps of Lake Como for goodness sake, Ducati are crap at PR they should be running this scenario to there benefit not Momma Spies for crying out loud, what's happens now when the test rider & wild cards eclipse Ben's performances if or when he returns ?

Reply to this Topic
jewels

Nov 09

jewels says:

same old story

LISTEN TO ME BEN, YES YOU, SHOULD NOT, YES NOT, LEFT WSBIKE,MOTO CRAPPPPPPEEEEEE IS UNBIELVABLE,IM SICK TO DEATH OF IT,SORRY 4 THE OUT BURST,BUT THINGS AV 2 B SAID.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Don't worry. Benny, the font of all knowledge motorcycling, told me that Biaggi will be filling in for him.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Yes all injuries are the same

Legs, shoulders, clavicles. As such a new benchmark track return of less than 48 hours has been set by Jorge for all future injuries no matter what their nature.

CCB is a space cadet barely able to comprehend his own head. Quite how he thinks he can read that of a rider he's never met escapes me.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle