Skip to content

Discuss This No Laguna Seca return for Ben Spies MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > No Laguna Seca return for Ben Spies

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

No Laguna Seca return for Ben Spies

Ben Spies will not be returning from a serious shoulder injury in his forthcoming home race at Laguna Seca after his Ignite Ducati squad announced Alex de Angelis will ride his GP13 machine in the California clash.Ducati test rider Michele Pirro will continue to deputise for the Texan at the next race in Germany, but the Italian is unavailable for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 July 2013 16:23)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

bensh@T

tired of hearing it ben,get back to wcbk where you can only hope you get your mojo back. shame but fair now,cant hang around the paddock injured when there is hungry talented riders out here waiting.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

washed up never was

much like yourself Nostro, big vocabulary yes, and can wax lyrical ,but as for your track record of judgement on riders ability do we really need to go there? Spies was a dead cert future alien according to yourself, i, on the other hand said not, Casey was going on a Doohan like title trail dominating everyone as he was sooooo much better than everyone else ,you claimed, i back Jorge if Yamaha improved the bike. You claimed Rossi was a washed up mid packer who would never win another race..........sad twat with no credibilty. whilst your playing golf and spouting shit in here, im racing most weekends......

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
mickofield

Sep 09

mickofield says:

The will to win

After watching the Dutch TT we all have seen what a rider can achieve with a will to win. I don't think Ben has it any more. To move from a competitive factory ride to a satellite team was not a "will to win" move either.

Reply to this Topic
VeritasH

Apr 13

VeritasH says:

Ben definitely has the will to win, lets remember that he is the only person out outside of Lorenzo, Pedrosa, Stoner, Rossi and Marquez to win in recent times. I really hope he makes a sensational return, but on that pig of a bike I doubt he'll be able to show his talent, and its rare in this game to get 2nd chances.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Ben

What a damp squib of a career Spies has had <-- HAD ? seems as if its over , to me anyway , I really thought he'd be a Fast Freddie-a-like , shame , still he could possibly get "it" back . Hope Yamaha go back to WSBK with Ben at the bars of a nice R1 , beating yourself  to a pulp on a Ducati doesnt seem like fun to me .

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

At it again CCB

Three false strikes and you're out son. The first two of which are catergoric bullshit you've never backed up because you can't. The last I've always had the cavaet of extenuating circumstances (like the injuries two of the three amigoes carried).

Trot along.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

hahaha

Keep rocking in your deluded world Nostro you sad act. I dont have to prove you said those things, i remember as do many others. I'l never 'trot on' as you put it. I'l always be around to put the wankers like you in you place. I offered you a bet at the start of the season and you didnt have the balls to stand by your own convictions. unlike yourself i stand by the things 1 say or am man enough to admit when i get things wrong.....

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Good as finished in GPs. Swap a top ride for this pile of shoite you certainly know where Spies career is heading the guy does not know how to make decisions. A BMW or a satelite Honda but he chose a crock of crap WSBK next.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

It's a shame how things have turned out for Ben and equally how the future appears to be panning out. But he'll always have his 1st at Assen on the mantelpiece when others have a carriage clock.

All the best Ben.

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

JUST THINK

he still has a contract for 2014!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN