Skip to content

Discuss This Suzuki on Crutchlow, Rossi and Redding MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Suzuki on Crutchlow, Rossi and Redding

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Suzuki on Crutchlow, Rossi and Redding

Before Suzuki’s recent decision to delay its MotoGP return until 2015, rumour was rife about who would be riding its new 1000cc machine in 2014 and beyond. British rider Cal Crutchlow was rumoured to be a prime candidate to lead the Japanese factory had it returned as originally planned in 2014. While Suzuki test team boss Davide Brivio’s previous connection to nine-times...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 July 2013 13:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

That's all they needed in 2011

Reply to this Topic
Unbreakable

Feb 11

Unbreakable says:

Suzi vs the Duke

I`m convinced that Suzuki will get back in AHEAD of Ducati. Redding & Crutchlow will be better of there than w/ the Bologna Boys.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Suzi schmooze

First they have to get in the ring before boasting of their exploits circa 4 stroke era. Lest ye forget,the rider does not make the bike a race winner. Ask #46.

Seriously though,the sooner they rejoin the series the better. 2015? Hell !!! They may be battling against Mahindra. Joking...Not. 250 x 4 = 1000. That Mahindra is outgunning Honda every other weekend these days in Moto 3,nevermind whose on board. Meantime Ducati are still in the game. Suzi still talks the talk but don't walk the walk. Kawasaki. Who cares anyway. Ninja gone AWOL to lesser series and serial triumph.

TRIUMPH ! Not contesting anything.

Reply to this Topic
cossie748

Dec 07

cossie748 says:

Will be so good to see Suzuki back in moto gp, hopefully they will be able to challenge the Honda's and Yamaha's if they get a decent rider aboard.

Reply to this Topic
simondick76

Jan 09

simondick76 says:

Forget

Crutchlow for the Suzuki ride. If I was them I would be lining up Aleix Espagaro who is doing an amazing job on that CRT. In fact get both the brothers on the Suzuki. That would then allow Crutchlow his desired factory Yam. Cause if they don't give him one soon I swear he is gonna burst out crying and have a hissy fit in the pits, and its never nice to see a man shaking like a shitting dog, especially over a motorbike!,, haha :-)

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

boring

sick or suzuki making headlines when they aint even on the grod or returning anytime soon, cal will be better of staying put at yamaha and bite his tougue, or maybe a customer honda?. rossi wont budge now hes lit up the paddock again, personally given his season and feedback already, dovi could be a good bet but only if the bike is sorted.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

If Suzuki are in for 2015, you can't rule out Maverick Vinales, Alex Rins or Luis Salom. These 3 riders are all exceptional talents that will fight for the Moto2 title next season. And might move on to MotoGp right after that. I reckon Suzuki will go for a Young talented guy and an experienced one. With Scott and Pol almost definatly moving up in 2014. It leaves options for the Moto3 riders of this season.

Reply to this Topic
JoeKing

Feb 05

JoeKing says:

What???

Did he say anything? So to summerize... we are interested in any/every rider in the paddock & we hope to test next year.

I'm calling it Suzuki vapor GP..ie. its ALL just a ruse for publicity, they really have no intensions of actually putting a team together for 2015 & are just building a few prototypes for maximum press exposure & racing cred.

Ain't gonna happen. Suzuki has demonstrated in the past that they don't honor commitments..watch.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Rossi on a Suzuki don't know what to say maybe there is more of a chance of him being on a Yamaha R1 should they return to the WSBK paddock.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Hey BennyDummass

How come Spotty was not on the shopping list ?,A couple of more seasons and the only factory interested in talking to him will be the same ones that turn you down for sweeping up ha ha Yaki da I mean baaah !!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices